🤺 Kitty – 4* Dark / Purple from Brave Musketeers

New Brave Musketeers hero is released: Kitty

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Kitty, as well as your thoughts on Kitty.

Kitty

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Druid
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 699 720 1480
4/80 811 835 1715
Origin Family
Brave Musketeers Musketeer
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Damage on Special Skill and Cover Damage
When this character receives damage from Special Skills or in place of a character in Cover, there’s a 60% chance of deal 25% of the received damage on all enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Flowers of Kindness
  • All allies regenerate 450 boosted health over 3 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
  • All allies reflect cleansable status ailments they would receive to a random character on the opposing team for 3 turns.
  • The caster get +30% defense for 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• HP is increased to 1362 from 1361.
  • +30% defense for the caster for 3 turns effect is added

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Kitty ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Kitty.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Kitty and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Kitty worth summoning for?

• Would you use Kitty on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Kitty ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Kitty as an opponent?

• Would you give Kitty Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Kitty’s character design?

• If you Summoned Kitty and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Kitty, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Kitty when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Kitty, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Kitty (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Kitty), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Kitty (post release)

:question: Is Kitty worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Kitty would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Kitty’s Primary Purpose is?

• HP Booster (Immediate)
  • Ailment Reflecter

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Kitty compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Kitty’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Kitty’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Kitty worth giving Druid Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Kitty is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Kitty is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Kitty worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Kitty then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

Next mindless attack counter, much needed. Being purple not ideal against Alfrike/2cQuintus, but will work well against Cupido or the Kalevala guy.

I think she’ll end up like Villiers and be effect 3 only

I hope not. She is far from being OP, just has a useful skill.

Director zuri’s daughter

1 Like

Give me that dark boosted health :tada:

7 Likes

I got her from my quest coins. She seems underwhelming to me. Only 450 over 3 at average isn’t much and the reflect seems niche. Am I undervaluing her?

I’m going to say her value is subjective to your roster and playstyle. My roster has only 2 4* dark healers, neither of which overheal, and I have no dark overhealers of any rarity, so she would add value on my roster. I can’t say whether you are in the same boat, or even if you use 4* heroes, but I would consider her useful, but not stellar.

3 Likes

Remember when we only had Rigard and Sabine as the 4* healers? Now we got some really great ones recently. I like using Annabelle, but Kitty might be a little bit more fun. I mean Annabelle wipes all ailments and buffs clean, including those taunts and dodges, but Kitty flings ailments back. Tough to chose, but glad to have both.

6 Likes

I love Anabelle and she is my main healer (working on a 2nd). Her heal is massive, often over 1k) and can change the momentum of a battle. She also has the great family bonus allowing her to charge in 9 tiles really easily.

Kitty’s heal is only 450, at 150 per turn. Three turns of Khufu or Congalach, or even faster heroes like Sobek, Kilhare, C Panther, Anne, Nyx, etc (and I’m not even mentioning the OP ones like Jove) and my team is dead!

And her family bonus is actually a liability if triggered. 150 is probably not even going to cover (pun intended) the damage she’s taking from that.

So I’m worried she might only be useful as a counter to Alfrike, 2C Quintus, Cupido, Bubbles etc (the MA inflicters) and Rayne, Serandite, Dark Lord, Jean Francois, etc (the heavy DoT hitters).

Hmmm actually on edit: maybe that’s a pretty large niche…

3 Likes

that’s a good heal especially for boosting health for her speed.

Don’t forget about the healing bonus from troops and other sources it can go up to 200+ per turn.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not only will she heal for around 600 hp when all is said and done, her main usage as I see it is that reflect! She’s pretty darn great in my book.

2 Likes

Someone in my alliance gave her the athers2

What great stats for a 4*

7 Likes

I did too, just to test her at tank. She is similar to Hawthorn who is a great tank, I will try her at war soon (~top 100 alliance level). The stats are great, plus she starts with extra defense.

If she holds well, I believe she is a good candidate for a cheap and viable tank for low or mid level wars at least.

7 Likes

Kitty’s Rush War debut Vs Alfrike. Co-starring Waddles.

9 Likes

I think she’s awesome. Throw Phenexa in there & u get 5 turns of reflect & boosted health. Timing needs to be spot on but still. I’m planning on alpha breaking her with Villers & Waddles instead of a single OP hero.

1 Like

How is she doing as tank for this tournament?

Not too well so far, 4W-6L, C rating:

In raid defense she is good, keeping it mostly up around 2800:

In her first war she was OS 3 times, one time took 2 flags. Note that I was experiencing I think wrongly with the flanks/wings setup, and usually with c2obakan it is 50-50, 2 one shots and 2 fails on my def at this level. I have seen also one Kitty on the opposing team.

I will continue to test her after rush, so far I still believe she is a viable war tank option.

1 Like