🎅 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Santa's Challenge (Christmas) 2021

Geez, play the lotto today, HOTM, MoNo, Krampus in successive pulls? what? couldn’t show the next when you got Pengi?

1 Like

Wonderful. 85 EHTs, only managed one Mr. Pengi, no HOTM or any of the other 5*s.

3 Likes

48 tokens used. Finally got Frosty. Also got Hanitra. Rest was fed away.

Posted odds:

Hero S1 Event HOTM Total
3 57% 14% 0% 71%
4 21% 6% 0% 27%
5 1% 2% 1% 4%
Total 79% 22% 1% 101%

My odds:

Hero S1 Event HOTM Total
3 46% 27% 0% 73%
4 19% 8% 0% 27%
5 0% 0% 2% 2%
Total 65% 35% 2% 102%

I definitely beat the odds by getting so many event heroes, just not the event heroes I wanted. Still to walk away with HOTM is good.

9 Likes

103 EHT Pulls netted Hanitra and Pengi plus S1 Vivica. Only had 1x Carol and 1x Buddy in the lot which is super low. Empires & Puzzles - 103 Christmas Summons 2021 - YouTube

Pengi and Hanitra have both been power-leveled for offensive use with 7 emblems. Pengi’s damage is insane with Morel and some minions active. I’ve been using Freya for the minions but Frosth makes more sense (i don’t have him leveled).

Hanitra is a bit disappointing the dodge is just so RNG dependent I wish she did something guaranteed and useful (Protection from HP reduction is really insignificant). I really wish she instantly overhealed healed something like 200 off the bat.- I dropped 3 rush raids in a row basically because she failed to protect her team.

5 Likes

48 EHT pulls gave me Justice, Santa and Hanitra. It was my first time getting an seasonal 5* hero with EHT, even though this time I bought 35 of them through cyber monday deal. But I’m pretty happy with the results, Santa was the least interesting for me though, but once I get him maxed and start using him I might like him more. He’ll replace Wilbur on my titan team with that -54% defence costume side.

I have about 1200 monk emblems so I have to decide if I give them to Santa or Hanitra. Well I haven’t decided yet if I’ll give my next set of darts for Hanitra, she might need some 3/70 testing first. I do have cKadilen and their dodge doesn’t stack so don’t know if they work on defense both.

4 Likes

Seasonal summons

I am saving my Epic Hero tokens ( EHT ) until I get the yellow 4* healer from the Spring event ( Lady Woolerton )

But 2021 Winter summons has several healers I do not have. A 3* healer, a 5* healer, and a 5* healer HotM

So I will be spending 1x to 3x EHT trying to get a 5* healer / 3* healer

Notes

Click for notes

Lady Woolerton

Old advice

See below for Valeria / Gafar nerf

Valeria and Gafar, together they fight crime

Valeria, and Gafar, have been nerfed ( could use a buff )

Click for nerf details

Edit:

Got 4* Buddy first summons, stopping now

FIN

1 Like

this is what i got for 133 EHT

17 Likes

10x got me these 2…. Hope to get Hanitra later this month….

20 Likes

37 epic tokens (gathered during all 2021) Not even 1 5* heroe… not Hanitra, NOTHING. That is why I never would waste $ on this game.

Xmas Day 1: Mass "X" Pulls

Results from HIDDEN and Variable “X” integer = highly visible elation or anger.

No in between.

If you want the happy medium;
Minor contemplation of the,
Next Portal…
will enlighten you to save your money,
on a permanent scale!
No hashtags necessary

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Yowsah, 12 pulls in i got MoNo & costume! Already have MoNo +19, she might be first duplicate 5* i will do. I really could use some blues now

4 Likes

One of my alliance mates just got an EHT from the titan we killed and with that one coin he pulled Krampus. Kinda insane.

3 Likes

Same with us.
One EHT from titan. She summoned. And Mr Pengi appeared. Few hours earlier she got Hanitra again with a single pull.

4 Likes

15 pulls done:

A lot more than expected!

19 Likes

Last santa Event, I ended up with MN from EHT pulls. Pretty good.
This time I saved 51 tokens and just burned through them. I felt very lucky getting 1xPengi, 1xC.Krampus and Hanitra. Then I felt like doing one more summon… and boom 300 gems only brought me C.MN

awesome!

17 Likes

31 tokens, first summon:

I’ve done my pulling for some days :smiley:

14 Likes

Got 2 of very desired Krampus, extremely pleased

12 Likes

48 tokens used, highlights:

Wanted penguin or Krampus’ costume, but Dancer and Metallica Santa will do.

13 Likes

Exactly the same result but with 57tokens. Would rather have had MN/Krampus because with all the pain and suffering they have caused me over the years I just want my turn to give opponents that infuriation instead.

2 Likes

I’m still looking for Mother North after 3 years. Used 35 EHTs and a 10-pull for 2 Mr Pengi, Hanitra and a dupe Magni plus assorted 3* and 4* (all dupes). I already have Krampus and Santa plus all the other Christmas heroes, so I’m now missing only Mum, who I’ve been hunting for since the beginning.

5 Likes