🎅 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Santa's Challenge (Christmas) 2021

70 EHT pull. Get this

and 2 HotM

3 Buddy but no Carol. 5 Frosty and 3 Rudolph. Other are 3* and 4* S1.

SG, why do you keep give me so many 5* red but very rare for other color :joy:. Ares is my first 5* from HA20. Then 2 week ago, my HA20 give me Jean Francis and them give me Red Hood in the next week. And now Santa :joy:

9 Likes

41 EHT pulls
2 HOTM
Mr Pengi

Then a bunch of dupes including magni, okaban, assorted 3s and 4s

5 Likes

Around 50 pulls: MN costume, double hotm.
Was hoping for penguin but not gonna complain. Rest was food

5 Likes

Did 44 pulls and got lucky this time with Mother North and Pengi, no HoTM but hopefully can pull her later this month. I wanted Krampus most but the odds for him specifically is too low to keep trying.

My alliance mate was so lucky, with 38 pulls landed all featured heroes (except Santa) + HoTM!

6 Likes

Did about 40 EHT altogether dupe carols, frosty, Rudolph and other fodder but little luck fell my way

Good luck y’all :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Used 24 tokens (half of saved) got Carol who is new and this handsome guy :wink:

Can’t complain, but hoping still to get more

11 Likes

Used 44 EHT and pulled the entire family, with mother north in the first pull!!!

18 Likes

Used 34 EHTs. Results: 13 S1 rare, 13 S1 epic, 1 Obakan, 4 Frosty, 1 Rudolph, 1 Carol, 1 Mother North+Costume, 1 Hanitra.

Already had MN, but a second is nice and the costume is nicer. Saving the rest of my EHTs for after the next PoV starts.

8 Likes

Managed to grab C. Krampus and C. MN out of all the tokens I’d saved! Then I did a single 10 pull with gems and got C. Santa! I think I’m gonna wait until end of month before trying to get the new penguin guy… :joy:

7 Likes

Already posted in Krampus thread ( 🎅 Costumed Krampus -- 5* Ice/ Blue from Santa's Challenge (Winter) - #26 by torafu ) but this would probably have been better place. I had hoarded 127 EHTs for the summon, quite singularly targetted at Krampus. I got Mother North (nice!), two HOTMis (eh…) and FRIGGING THREE MR PENGIES!!! (One would have been nice, but could I please return the other two for a single Krampus, pretty please? :crying_cat_face: :joy_cat: )

6 Likes

I had 17 tokens, Khagan came too but I have 2 maxed with the costume already :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Geez, play the lotto today, HOTM, MoNo, Krampus in successive pulls? what? couldn’t show the next when you got Pengi?

1 Like

Wonderful. 85 EHTs, only managed one Mr. Pengi, no HOTM or any of the other 5*s.

3 Likes

48 tokens used. Finally got Frosty. Also got Hanitra. Rest was fed away.

Posted odds:

Hero S1 Event HOTM Total
3 57% 14% 0% 71%
4 21% 6% 0% 27%
5 1% 2% 1% 4%
Total 79% 22% 1% 101%

My odds:

Hero S1 Event HOTM Total
3 46% 27% 0% 73%
4 19% 8% 0% 27%
5 0% 0% 2% 2%
Total 65% 35% 2% 102%

I definitely beat the odds by getting so many event heroes, just not the event heroes I wanted. Still to walk away with HOTM is good.

9 Likes

103 EHT Pulls netted Hanitra and Pengi plus S1 Vivica. Only had 1x Carol and 1x Buddy in the lot which is super low. Empires & Puzzles - 103 Christmas Summons 2021 - YouTube

Pengi and Hanitra have both been power-leveled for offensive use with 7 emblems. Pengi’s damage is insane with Morel and some minions active. I’ve been using Freya for the minions but Frosth makes more sense (i don’t have him leveled).

Hanitra is a bit disappointing the dodge is just so RNG dependent I wish she did something guaranteed and useful (Protection from HP reduction is really insignificant). I really wish she instantly overhealed healed something like 200 off the bat.- I dropped 3 rush raids in a row basically because she failed to protect her team.

5 Likes

48 EHT pulls gave me Justice, Santa and Hanitra. It was my first time getting an seasonal 5* hero with EHT, even though this time I bought 35 of them through cyber monday deal. But I’m pretty happy with the results, Santa was the least interesting for me though, but once I get him maxed and start using him I might like him more. He’ll replace Wilbur on my titan team with that -54% defence costume side.

I have about 1200 monk emblems so I have to decide if I give them to Santa or Hanitra. Well I haven’t decided yet if I’ll give my next set of darts for Hanitra, she might need some 3/70 testing first. I do have cKadilen and their dodge doesn’t stack so don’t know if they work on defense both.

4 Likes

Seasonal summons

I am saving my Epic Hero tokens ( EHT ) until I get the yellow 4* healer from the Spring event ( Lady Woolerton )

But 2021 Winter summons has several healers I do not have. A 3* healer, a 5* healer, and a 5* healer HotM

So I will be spending 1x to 3x EHT trying to get a 5* healer / 3* healer

Notes

Click for notes

Lady Woolerton

Old advice

See below for Valeria / Gafar nerf

Valeria and Gafar, together they fight crime

Valeria, and Gafar, have been nerfed ( could use a buff )

Click for nerf details

Edit:

Got 4* Buddy first summons, stopping now

FIN

1 Like

this is what i got for 133 EHT

17 Likes

10x got me these 2…. Hope to get Hanitra later this month….

20 Likes

37 epic tokens (gathered during all 2021) Not even 1 5* heroe… not Hanitra, NOTHING. That is why I never would waste $ on this game.