Valeria and Vlad Needed a boost

Vlad

I agree about Vlad ( see notes )

Including myself, I know many players that did not waste a roster space on Vlad and just used Vlad for Hero XP

Valeria History

Valeria already got a buff ( see notes )

Due to Merciless RNG, I never did get my 2x to 6x Valeria ( see notes about teams with 2x Valeria )

Field Aid vs Undead Hoard

If I Recall Correctly, the biggest insult to all Vampires, but especially buffed Valeria, was removing War Rule Field Aid and replacing it with War Rule Undead Hoard

Most players did not level anti healing heroes ( can you imagine the player rage against regular/ rare Titans that healed?), so many players hated Field Aid

SGG wanted to start a minion Meta even though players originally opposed a Minion Meta. Interestingly SGG gave Mythic Titans a version of minions, which is a version of Titans that heal. But this has less impact since Mythical Titans already have infinite HP

Live Service Game Metas

This is one of the drawbacks of live service games. They are grindy to boost micro transactions. But the huge grind, and micro transactions, makes experimenting, and enjoying the mechanics of the game, very hard and too risky for the majority of players.

Really the only way I see SGG buffing Valeria is giving Costume Valeria a Renfield minion since SGG seems obsessed with minions and fiends

Missed opportunity

But I expect Vlad, and Valeria, to never shine in future Empires and Puzzles metas ( see also 1*+20 heroes )

Note: My 4* hero knowledge is weak after Season 2

Notes

Click for notes

Dream of Multiple Valeria

(🎃 Valeria - 4* Ice/ Blue from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) - #3 by Gryphonknight)

Valeria Buff

Vlad

Field Aid

(Bring Back Field Aid!)

1*+20 Heroes

FIN

2 Likes