Optimal level to use trainer heros

Ahh there we go:

Answers - Guvs Opinion

Question 1

Rudolph is imo the best of the red 3* heroes. the sniping damage is a bit less than Namahage but he has the mana cut & a meat shield. I would level him up if I was you :slight_smile: won’t take long either

Question 2

In terms of the buildings, finish the training camps to lvl 20, at least 2 anyways. If you run TC 11, TC 11, TC 20 & one floating between TC 11, 19, 2 & 20 depending on surplus you’ll be in good stead
Then probably work on your farms & mines. Need a good supply of materials if you wanna really progress :smiley:
Once thats all done, probably work on your Barracks. If you can start levelling troops up you’ll see a dramatic increase in your performance. Troops impart BIGGGG boost to the hero base stats.

Question 3

Answered this one earlier :slight_smile:

Question 4

World Energy flasks accumulate pretty often. For me personally, I get between 15-25 per month. My main sources are:
Event completion. Get 6 for simply completing all the stages across all 3 levels of difficulty
Event Placing. There are an additional 6 you can get if you place well enough in the events
Titan Rewards. I usually get 2-3 per month from titans
Elemental Chests. Most common of the flasks rewarded in an elemental chest. I usually get 3-4 elemental chests per month (there are other threads about how to increase the amount of chests you get but in essence the more chests you fill, the faster they appear).
Then WE Flasks also appear in other sources: Mystic Vision, Wanted Rewards, war chest, war victory etc…

Question 5

There are other threads about who gets emblems. I will refer you to a great one done by Scarecrow:

My suggestion is to emblem who you use most.

Question 6

Level heroes… well this is a bit of a loaded & deep question…
My personal method of levelling heroes is to level 5 at once, One from each colour. This gives the best experience as it makes use of the 20% bonus experience on offer for “on colour” feeding.
Set up your training camps as per above for the best & most efficient output of feeders.
Avoid scatter-shot levelling. Finish projects or at least to the end of their “Free” ascending (where you don’t need to use rare & unfarmable materials. 4* hero this is 3/60, 5* heroes it is 2/60).

Good thread about the Training Camp setup:

Good thread about hero levelling in general:

Question 7

Answered this one above.
My advice is to run:
1x TC20 permanently
2x TC11 permanently
1x floating training camp. TC 2, TC11, TC19 or TC20 depending on what you need & what you have excess of.

4 Likes