November 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

Thank you Nova for information.

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks you!

1 Like

Given that Nature is reflected, Gobbler’s squishiness is a significant issue for Wonderland.

Sorry everyone, dumb question: I remember we did some kind of event/challenge where a Trap Tool was a reward, are they regular, or at least once a month or something? If so, any clue when the next expected one would be? Need 3 total (Yep, for Proteus)

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Here is the quest rotation thread that Mariamne has put together:

I think the one you want should be next month.

2 Likes

Could be you’re thinking of Morlovia (not “Return to” …). It’s one of the Rare Quests; see 💫 Memento Quests (Yes; as above.)

Could also be Knights of Avalon, where trap tools is one of the epic tier completion rewards: 👑 New Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

… or Pirates of Corellia, where trap tools are among the legendary tier completion rewards: 🏴‍☠ New Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

… or possibly other challenge events? Sheesh, is there a master list somewhere? :slight_smile:

ETA: Come to think of it, Return to Morlovia also had trap tools as one of the rewards at advanced level 10 …

2 Likes

Estimate date next rare quest…

7 Likes

A bit crowdy on 13th and 14th… energy flask gift would be appreciated :slight_smile:

There should be a free Flask in the Inbox when the Challenge Event starts. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Woohoo, great news. Thanks @zephyr1! Also, thanks for monitoring this thread and for all others as well. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

My gut tells me we’ll get the rare quest tomorrow. But as @zephyr1 said already, we should receive a flask on Wednesday.

1 Like

@Gemela mira calendario de noviembre

2 Likes

No gut…Farholme Pass spawned

1 Like

Yes and I am annoyed. I had literally JUST used 30 energy in 8-7, then 2mins later Farholme spawned hahaha my luck :frowning:

Gracias @Rene1979

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: :large_blue_circle: [Nov 13, 2019] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Hi @Novo - could I make a special request? In the future, would you mind including in your first post a link to the previous month’s calendar post? And then when you have the next month’s calendar post ready, could you update this one with a link to that, as well?

3 Likes

I think with tags is already covered: #calendar

7 Likes

Shiloh Desert is today!

5 Likes

Yes @Benn at this rate we may see the next rare quest before the end of the month. I will update the calendar as soon as I’m able to.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings