November 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

November Calendar of Events, includes Challenge Event Dates for the Riddles of Wonderland, Atlantis Rises and the continuation of Return to Morlovia.

Please note Rare Quests appear every 10 days or so. Possible dates are listed on the calendar and are subject to change.
Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be indicated on the calendar to ensure you have the most updated information.

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated.

Thank you.

*10/29/2019 Revised calendar to include start date for upcoming Costume Event.

*11/06/ 2019 Adjustments to Rare Quest dates made.

*11/29/2019 Final revision added.

47 Likes

As always, many many thanks for your hard work! My alliance thanks you also :smiley:.

5 Likes

As always, fantastic job. Thank you for the hard work you do for the community, we are all grateful. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thnx for the Calendar would u plz add costume quest will be on 18 of Nov .

3 Likes

Here is an alternative format calendar for those to enjoy. Only content difference I see (other than format and language) is this one took a stab at dates for rare quests.

1 Like

Excellent as always @Novo

May want to add the first costume event? It’s scheduled to start on November 18 per this announcement, but I don’t see a duration for the event.

2 Likes

Gracias por el dato es muy Ăştil

1 Like

Nice job. I really appreciate :wink:

1 Like

Great job. Thank you for your effort

1 Like

Calendar has been updated.

2 Likes

@Romerdark De nada me da gusto acer lo.

1 Like

Thanks for helping the community @Novo!

We truly appreciate :heart:

3 Likes

Thnx for Updating the Calendar and adding the costume event @Novo :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your work

3 Likes

Thanks! BTW i hope you don’t mind but i remastered your image, it was a bit blurry so this should be better

6 Likes

Thanks @Deathgaze01!

1 Like

Thank you from myself and my alliance :pray::metal:t2:!!

2 Likes

A little late to be helpful, but er… I completed Frostmarch this afternoon (4th Nov), so it definitely doesn’t start on the 7th :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Gorann Thank you. Yes, I will be updating the calendar soon to reflect the changes to the rare quests.

1 Like

Unlike the Trials, challenge events, AR, etc… The rare quest doesn’t follow a proper schedule. They can spawn anywhere between 7-11 days from when the last one appeared. So the dates provided by Novo for the rare quests in the calendar are just ballpark estimates. In reality they can appear within +/- 3 days time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes