October 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

October Calendar of Events, includes Challenge Event Dates for the Pirates of Corellia, Atlantis Rises and Return to Morlovia.

As always Rare Quests dates may appear a day or two of what is scheduled on the calendar. Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be added to the calendar to ensure you have the most recent calendar.

*10/03/2019 Revised calendar to reflect changes to Rare Quest Dates.
*10/08/2019 Revised calendar added, Return to Morlovia start date had been adjusted. Thank you @zephyr1 for the information.

*10/28/2019 Revised calendar, added correct dates for Rare Quests including Shrikewood. Also added next month’s dates for Riddles of Wonderland and Atlantis.

81 Likes

Nice as always, thank you… Already shared to my alliance members.
I add new tag: #calendar on every like this post to make easier to find the past calendar, etc.

9 Likes

Thanks @jinbatsu for adding the calendar tag. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

Really helpful for planning. Thanks Novo!

2 Likes

Great work. Appreciated as always.

3 Likes

As always, your efforts are much appreciated @Novo :star_struck:.

3 Likes

Thank you much for this @Novo

2 Likes

My alliance says thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks you novo!!! We really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Great work as always @Novo. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for your excellent work @Novo
You are much appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks for this, @Novo. It gives a preview of the month’s events right ahead.

1 Like

Challenge Coin does it work in Morlovia?

No, challenge coins will be for Avalon, Pirates, Guardians, Riddles and Fable challenge events (sort of like Atlantis coins only for Atlantis event).

However, you can use Epic Hero Tokens during the Halloween (Morlovia event) for seasonal summons.

5 Likes

Great work. Appreciated as always.

Helena

1 Like

Thank you all for the amazing feedback, keeps me motivated to continue providing these calendars for everyone here on the forums. :hugs:

14 Likes

I love these Calendars! Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Thanks @Novo! Appreciated, and shared to alliance main group.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Translated korean version :smile: Have a good month!

5 Likes

Thank you @Novo. Looks like a good month for purple AMs! Do you think it would be worth making a note that Return to Morlovia lasts into the beginning of November?

1 Like