2020 APRIL Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

April Calendar of Events, includes dates for Path of Valor II, Springvale, Atlantis, Riddles of Wonderland, Costume Event, Valhalla and weekly trials. Also includes tentative Rare Quest Dates.

Please note, still awaiting confirmation on actual duration of Springvale (Easter Event) tentatively scheduled for two weeks; may be subject to change. Duration has been confirmed for two weeks (see post 42).

The new month’s calendars will be released the 27th day of each month.

As always, RARE QUESTS appear every 7-10 days more or less. Possible dates are listed and may be subject to change. Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be indicated on the calendar to ensure you have the most up to date information.

Don’t forget: NEW DIGITAL Empires and Puzzles Calendar of Events now accessible thru the web (Google Calendar & .iCal Formats)

Your comments, feedback and continued support are always appreciated. Thank you!

~NθVθ

*04/01/2020 Revised the Rare Quest Dates since Farholme Pass arrived today.
*04/14/2020 Minor adjustment to the Rare Quest Dates again.
*04/22/2020 Minor adjustment to the Rare Quest Dates yet again.
*04/29/2020 Revised with the addition of Rare Quest Frostmarch.

124 Likes

Thanks as always @Novo!!!

Remember:

VOTE 1 NOVO FOR FORUM PRESIDENT!!!

41 Likes

Thank you for your hard work. :hugs:

6 Likes

Personal note:

Thank you all for your patience. Apologies for making you all wait a bit for this month’s calendar :kissing_heart:

30 Likes

You rock. No apology necessary. You don’t need to even be doing this-but we appreciate that you do.

16 Likes

Thank you @Novo :smiley:
You’re awesome!:trophy:

7 Likes

Bah Humbug. No need for apologies. I really appreciate your hard work. Huge thanks from me and my alliance too. You Rock :trophy:!

8 Likes

@Novo Awesome work as always my friend. Your hard work and dedication is truly appreciated. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for this. Only 4 days without any event/quest besides POV. Busy month!

6 Likes

Fantastic job as always :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much @Novo :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

At the very least she should have the tag of Calendar Girl!

6 Likes

Thank goodness Atlantis is coming before Springvale. I really need to build mana pots!

5 Likes

So say we all. :white_check_mark:

I’ve added it as a title for @Novo, since it was already set as her name.

15 Likes

Hahaha! THANK YOU! :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Thx soooo muchhhhhhhh!!!

2 Likes

exclusive work. Just, i was expecting Dark HOTM. Is not there mistake? Holy was Onatel in December. Then was Vela Blue in January, Jean Francois Red in February and Telluria Green in March. It has to be Violet now!?

Grimble was December. Onatel was a special returning HOTM in the Atlantis portal.

2 Likes

Just goes to show how forgettable Grumble is.

3 Likes

Dear Novo,

Thanks for your great effort. I prepared the same calendar for April for my Arabic colleagues, and would like to share it with you here guys:

Best regards,

12 Likes

Wrong rabbit’s… Swap green and red for 3 and 4*

3 Likes