December 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

December Calendar of Events, includes Challenge Events Dates for the Santa’s Challenge, Fables of Grimforest, Costume Event and Atlantis Rises.

As usual, please note Rare Quests appear every 7-10 days more or less. Possible dates are listed and may be subject to change.
Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be indicated on the calendar to ensure you have the most updated information.

Your comments, feedback and continued support are always appreciated.

Thank you.

*12/13/2019 Revised in lieu of recent announcements regarding the costume chamber and the duration of Atlantis Rises during the month of December.

*12/20/2019 Revised calendar in the hopes it is more legible.

85 Likes

Looks fantastic my friend. Thank you for the hard work you do for the community. Really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff you wonderful lil kitsune!! :fox_face::orange_heart:

And here’s wishing you all good times and good fortunes during this festive month!

2 Likes

Thank you for providing this Calendar of Events!

2 Likes

Thank you for this heads up!

1 Like

We know you are very busy in this long holidays but thank you so much Novo.

1 Like

Great work and thank you,

Oh bottom left corner (next month) its mentioned that santa challenge up to dec 4th u meant Jan 4th

2 Likes

Hahaha, thanks for catching that @Expired.

I’ll get it fixed soon.

1 Like

Thank you, and like always, the remastered version is available here

11 Likes

Great work! Thank you for this info,.
Lots of WE flasks would be needed in Dec :shushing_face:

1 Like

I really appreciate your hard work :star_struck:. Thank you, thank you, thank you and my alliance thanks you too! You are awesome! :smile:

1 Like

@Novo thank you so much :clap:

1 Like

@Novo thanks for your hard work mate. You are the BEST!

1 Like

@Novo that’s nice work , but if there is a chance would plz change the font … easy one to read throw mobile :grimacing:

Top stuff!
20 mystic rings :wink:

How come monthly challenge event Fables of Grimforest is dated on 4-th of december? Till now every single monthly challenge event has started on the second thursday of every month (wednesday with the new improved events). Last challenge ended less than 2 weeks ago. If they follow the path, shouldnt date be 13th of december (wednesday)?

The monthly events were moved for November and December due to holidays.

5 Likes

As usual, your work is super helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this fun filled month’s schedule @Novo

I truly appreciate the work you put in to keep this as accurate as possible.

2 Likes

Muchas gracias por tu trabajo es de mucha ayuda

1 Like