:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 772 777 1447
4/90 883 889 1656
Origin Family
Knights of Avalon Avalon
Image Aether Power Description
bulwark Bulwark At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% defense, and a further 1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Devourer of Vitality
  • The caster drains 772 HP from the target over 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled but gets removed if the caster dies.
  • The caster and nearby allies gets +94% defense against Fire for 4 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jan 2024

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Morgan Le Fay.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Morgan Le Fay by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Morgan Le Fay by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Morgan Le Fay by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Morgan Le Fay by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Morgan Le Fay by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Morgan Le Fay

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Morgan Le Fay by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 1500 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Morgan Le Fay

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

Other Avalon Heroes:

Other Morgan Le Fay Discussion Threads:

3 Likes

I have been aiming at getting Morgan Le Fay every single time her event comes around! I know some people really enjoy her, but I still find that she is heavily underrated. I think being underrated helps her too as many people tend to hold off on attacking her in raids and find out the hard way she will leach away your entire team.

• A high troop will give her an even bigger DoT
  • not only does she drain, but she leaches hp healing herself tremendously and is nearly at full health at all times
  • indespellable (unless she dies but she is so good at staying alive it rarely happens)
  • a cherry on top ability that she has a big red defense boost to make her even more bulky. And not just a weak boost like 30% or 46% like a lot of other heroes have but a full 94% red defense boost! That’s so high for a cherry on top ability!

I have always been lacking 5* greens and I have been wanting Morgan to take that spot for so long now! Crossing my fingers I’ll get her!

6 Likes

Oh and one more point… her artwork is badass!

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Morgan Le Fay (post release)

Is Morgan Le Fay worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

How many copies of Morgan Le Fay would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

What do you think Morgan Le Fay’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Survivor

0 voters

What do you think of Morgan Le Fay compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

How does Morgan Le Fay’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

Is Morgan Le Fay worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, I’m not sure
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

In Defence, where do you think Morgan Le Fay is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

How do you think Morgan Le Fay is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

3 Likes

Sorry if that has been asked before but i couldn’t find an answer.
Does her +94% defense against fire only come into play against the initial hit or also against dot (for example grave, JF, Marjana)?
Thanks a lot guys

Damage over time doesn’t get reduced by defense buffs.
So her defense is only applied to normal damaging specials like you said

1 Like

Thank you very much sir

i was very happy when i finally pulled her last avalon - wanted her from the beginning when I started playing together with sartana (already maxed). i haven guin, arthur and LotL already maxed and emblemed from the avalon 5 stars (no BK, unfortunately), my favorite hero family. now, i want to ascend morgan. can anyone provide me further reasons to give her the tonics instead of telluria or lianna? telluria would be an obvious choice probably (also have PIB, Delilah, red hood, seshat and as said LotL for minion mania…)…
other maxed five stars nature are only kingston and LotL so far. what do you think, guys, and what would be best emblem path (most sorcerer emblems are in ursena and LotL but perhaps would be willing to strip ursena)? @IvyTheTerrible and @Olmor what are your thoughts?

1 Like

Even with a lot of minion generators already in the house I imagine most responses you’ll get will favor Telluria because of her healing utility, in addition to the mana impairment.

As for Lianna, I think the argument for holding her would revolve around the fact that you already have Kingston - he can basically do everything you’d want her to do already.

That said, from the heroes you list it seems like your roster is pretty robust. To the extent that if you want to max a hero just to max them or because they’re fun or whatever, I think that’s 100% valid. Really I think it’s a valid argument no matter the player’s roster, but if someone were less advanced then not making the ‘optimal’ choice would slow their progress more and they’d have to live with that. So if Morgan is fun for you and you’re trying to build an Avalon family defense / attack, I’m good with that.

Emblems: her stats are weirdly average right across the board, so there’s no real strength here to reinforce. I’d probably just throw it all into attack to increase her life drain.

3 Likes

I quickly grabbed the tonic from the easter event, ascended her and now she is on the rise… can’t wait to have her maxed… now there is just BK missing, then family is united…

thanks for your advice resp. re-comnfirmation

IMG_8797 !

3 Likes

If you do emblem her, please tag me and let me know what you do / how she performs. I will have six tonics soon, as I am sitting on four and will round it out at the end of the coming soon Shrikewood + Springvale events. Morgan, Telluria, Heimdall, and Kadilen all await (meanwhile I have ~15 totally worthless mystic rings).

1 Like

I got her to max early afternoon; she is only +3 at the moment, as I want to play a little with her before stripping ursena. I set the above team for next war defense (I am in a fun alliance, so this is possible).
@Guvnor posted the emblem path of his Morgan and I will go same way - focus on attack as you also suggested makes absolutely sense for me.
You also have a tough choice for your next green ascension… The costume of kadilen looks insane, basically an Inari with upfront damage at FAST speed (with lower attack stat as down side for stacks). But beside the point that it is also necessary to score the costume with the odds as they are, it comes down tom what you said. Telluria is overall objectively the better hero, most players would very most likely agree to that, I guess. My reason to chose Morgan was that I was so attracted by her and the Avalon heroes in general. I just needed to give her the tonics, since it was basically one on the biggest bangs since I play, when she popped out of the summon gate last Avalon in a last minute 10-ex… I will keep you posted how she performs.

3 Likes

@IvyTheTerrible : intermediate impression: had her on defense in war now for 4 or 5 wars. She unfortunately did not perform better than Kingston, I think. My Morgan is only +4, but I like playing with her also on map stages to let her suck blood on the boss enemies. Do not regret to max her before telluria. still hesitant to strip emblems from ursena as I need her for my dark stack and ursena is still on my defense team… wish I had more sorcerer emblems…

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Yeah, hard to imagine her outperforming Kingston, one of the premier wings in the game. I wonder if she’d be a better option in Field Aid wars…

Anyway, you’re obviously enjoying her, which is the point of the game, so a good ascension decision, clearly.

Just pulled Morgan, and want to see what thoughts were on here - is she worth levelling to 4-80?

She is a hero I don’t see much discussion about, so interested to hear some opinions.

I have 5 tonics, so she could be my next project once Ariel is fully levelled.

Rest of my roster is below:

1 Like

I think she is one of most underrated heroes. She is fast one of few if not only 5* heroes that steal HP directly (most heroes such as Victor steal healing instead, which is also very useful).

Seeing your roster she could be an asset to it, and besides she is much better than your other unleveled green 5*, so I would go with her.

3 Likes

One of my favorite heroes. Highly underrated in my opinion. Have mine at +11 and never regretted it. What makes her strong is how much DoT (potential for 800+ over four turns with emblems) she can inflict on opponents all the while healing herself in the process. Because of her fast mana she can get her special off on multiple opponents while previous life drains are still doing their work. In other words, she can be damn near immortal if tiles are right, all while dealing massive DoT to your opponents.

I won’t get into the benefits of DoT here but suffice to say she is a threat to all heroes except for JF due to his innate resistance to life drain. I’ve seen it stated here on the forum that she is a ‘selfish’ hero and doesn’t help the team. The case is very much the opposite as she kills enemies (which is kind of the point) and her DoT can effectively help take down high def heroes in addition to either softening up opponents or dealing the death knell with her DoT. High survivability coupled with high DoT at fast mana makes her great :+1: Well worth leveling in my opinion!

4 Likes

She’s the one hero you don’t want to have 1 v 1 in wars lol

3 Likes

Have both Lianna and MLF maxxed and she is consistently one of my last heroes standing in diamond raids.

Once had a 3 on 1 situation with MLF and she took out the last three heroes by herself.

5 Likes

She’s also good against counter-attacks when you can’t afford for your snipers to spear themselves. My MLF is at 3-45 and I love her already.

3 Likes