šŸ» [MASTER] Tavern of Legends - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I did get who I wanted, like exactly who I wanted. After I got Gregorian (new) and Frida (dupe) I was like, Iā€™d rather have miki. Did the next 30 and she came. I pooped myself lol! Then did another and got alasie. Those were the literal only two I wanted from the portal. Getting miki is huge. That 6 turn silence is ungodly annoying. Now that I have Oceanus the attack boost isnā€™t as relevant but the silence is golden lulz!

EDIT: You asked how I level so fast. I save my mats and make sure I have them before I pull, or Iā€™m at least close to having them all. I can do alasie but Iā€™m waiting for Thanatos. If I get him, alasie is going to wait. So as of now just waiting on Styx otherwise Iā€™d blast alasie right now lol! Cheers @kmwlew

1 Like

Yeah you are super lucky man, I mean the odds to get Miki are literally 0.0025% - so as good as Alasie is, Miki was the jackpot :joy: Also not sure if you had a typo or actually think Miki is a she, but heā€™s most definitely a he haha. I love my Miki for titans but I must admit Iā€™m stingy with mats and Iā€™ve had him at 3/70 for a long time :sweat_smile:

Hmm yeah Thanatos is insane, and knowing you Iā€™m sure youā€™ll pull him :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Kenzo You know Iā€™ve heard him called a she on the forum so I guess I was just parroting that. He looks like a man but Iā€™ve been fooled before hahaha!

Agreed, miki was the jackpot. I was blown away. To get him and alasie is just wild. Did it in 136 pulls exactly. Which I think also adds to the craziness. My first coin pull was joon. If I get a legendary right out the gate like that, I do a 10/30 pull whatever is available immediately. Typically the portals have been ā€œhotā€ when that happens, so I lean into it.

1 Like

Which version of ToL we have this month?

Oh right haha, well if Miki is in fact a she I apologise :upside_down_face: Wow interesting tactic, not sure if it works for me though cause I keep pulling S1 legendary after S1 legendary so itā€™s almost like Iā€™m in a bad endless cycle. But this time Iā€™ll call myself lucky, given C. Athena and Evelyn are both new to me - probably will level up Evelyn to 3/70 and use her for her EDD! I canā€™t find a use for C. Athena but her art is so gorgeous :heart_eyes: Why couldnā€™t it have been C. Alasie instead :joy:

1 Like

I would bet that Miki is he. In 2019 there was a trend that male and female HOTM alternate every other month. Seshat and Grazul are female, so based on this Miki is male.

7 Likes

Here you go.
I have 90 coins so completing today will get me to 300. Would be nice for someone new.

1 Like

1587bc6f694297217c62afdb072dbae6fd452e42

11 Likes

Iā€™m bummed you didnā€™t get alasie. Iā€™m not going to say Evalyn makes up for it. But I take back what I said earlier. I would love Evalyn. Sheā€™s still super relevant so yeah, Iā€™d pop her to 3/70. Better than almur lol.

1 Like

got my legendary Karil, yay!

still, Iā€™m enjoying beating up on these older HOTMs who donā€™t have their class talents. Hah, you canā€™t dodge now, Musashi! (yes, I try to take pleasure from the smaller things in lifeā€¦)

edited: 2nd free summon got me legendary Balthazar, whoopie!

9 Likes

All finished and I did 3 pulls: Scarlett + Carver + Sabina

Mono Blue for Stage 9 + Mono green for Stage 10

I didnā€™t use any items for the last stage but I do need to make some more minor health it seems

@Ugk26 nice amount of pulls. i di see you snagged frida as well. Frida, Athena, and Miki, all you need is Jott and Franz and you have your titan team all set and ready to roll.

@Photon The problem is it may never happen lol. I buy every ascension offer and I have no clue how Iā€™d get all the scopes. Not being able to ascend a lot of my heroes is probably the crappiest part of the game imho.

@Photon would you say there is any advantage of using Athena in a titan team versus Bobo who does -60% at a constant 4 turns (or even C. Finley at -56%)? Just curious!

@Ugk26 I totally agree, if 4* mats were easier to get we wouldnā€™t have to keep so many of our heroes at 3/70 and we could use them to their full potential lol.

Athena caps out at -65% defense down. Iā€™d use Bobo unitl Athena is ready

Miki could be nonbinary.

I donā€™t always think of the heroesā€™ genders as being what they were necessarily intended to be, yā€™know? If started with Mnesseus, who my mind insisted was female, way back when I started playing. She does look femme, no? Flat chest or not, look at the face, the stanceā€¦ I think sheā€™s maybe trans, pre-op or non-op, and clearly self-confident enough to not care about showing her body (besides, you swim better the less clothing you wear). Could just be a femmy guy or cross- dresser, but thatā€™s not what I pegged her as.

What other hero is nonbinary? None are intended to be that I know of. Thatā€™s underrepresentation there, with the number of heroes out now, Iā€™m sure. There should definitely be a few trans heroes and one or two enbies in the mix. Miki seems a top contender for NB to me. Any others come to mind? :slight_smile:

Finally the ice woman showed up. And Hel is also new to me. Yay, yay, yay.

14 Likes

My impression is that Tahir is NB.

@Ugk26 More pulls later brings me a dupe Athena and a Drake Fong, why canā€™t the portal just give me who I want haha.

11 Likes

We all know, heā€™s going to go back and pull until that portal spits her out , especially inspired by your good fortune :wink: just keep an eye on the forum. Last time I needed 100+ pulls to get GMā€™s costume, this time did 12 pulls and Alasie didnā€™t come around, so Iā€™m done! Good luck to all who decides to pull :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes