[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

I donā€™t care if Luke Starwalker is 20 souls Iā€™ll still use them all

4 Likes

The full list will probably be known by tomorrow. They keep releasing 3-4 heroes every 2-3 days so it is very likely that either today or most probably tomorrow we will know it all. Then a week of thinking.

1 Like

You mean on Monday?! They donā€™t work on the weekend and not sure they know how to schedule a post on social media :grimacing:

6 Likes

and the table only says ā€œHero 1, 2, 3ā€ without trying to assign 10, 15, 20 souls.

2 Likes

Sure, i didnā€™t think of the weekend off days for SG. But who knows lol

Didnā€™t they post the first lot last Saturday?

Edit yup

4 Likes

Hmm indeed. Either way, we wait and see :grin:

2 Likes

Our final four!

@TribL was right :stuck_out_tongue:

Xiaotu
Francine - in costume I think
Yang Mai
And the newer Green ninja - Ekanite?

So no Queen Anne after all - likely she was a mistake (mistaken for Anne? lol)

19 Likes

New ones;

Hmm Yang Mai, (c)Francine? The bunny from the Lunar seasonal event. And 1 I dunno

edit. @sleepyhead was faster

11 Likes

Itā€™s Ekanite. 20 characters

3 Likes

Now we only need to know the trade costs.

I am hoping for miracles for my first choice but i doubt it lol

updated full list with links (but costs unknown)

:yellow_circle: c.Odin / Dabria / Anne
:purple_circle: Uthragan / C. dr. Moreau / Narcisa
:large_blue_circle: c. Snow White / Bubbles / Cinnamon
:green_circle: Athos / C-Francine / Ekanite
:red_circle: Cupido / Yang Mai / Xiaotu

25 Likes

I can make a bald guess that may be very close to the truth but some one may take it as an official complain later if there are differences lol

Yeah, with the full list known even I, with my limited ability to remember newer heroes, can make a guess :stuck_out_tongue:

I am pleased that the choice seems easy for me now - none of the 4 new ones dethrone Cupido from being my top choice. Mindless heal to 3 is just really helpful

What a roller coaster. First I wanted Dabria, then Anne, finally Cupido.

And so glad I already have Bubblesā€¦

5 Likes

So it will be cupido for me i have everything to take it to 90. So good SE this time. Best one after milena and ludwig

2 Likes

The 10 tier is pretty obvious:
Yang Mai - Uthragan - costume Francine - costume Odin - costume Snow White
Determining the 15/20 will be hard. There are so many good options in this one.

7 Likes

Well looks like the best SE so far or at least the toughest one to choose, unless you have most of those heroes lol

I am missing almost all of those heroes but can choose only once. My choice will probably depend on costs but so far the 2-3 options i very much like looks to be at the 20 tier. So i donā€™t know if i will have those souls when i empty my TC20s (highly unlikely lol). Look forward to see the costs and hoping for some miracles.

6 Likes

So Dabria or Ekanite for me. Slightly more inclined for Dabria as I got Lodius recently that fulfills pretty much the same role.

4 Likes

The best SEā€¦ By a mile

Iā€™m so excited! This one is the first where I wish I could grab every single one Iā€™m missing :sweat_smile:

As for the tiers, Iā€™m gonna guess:

10: Yang Mai, C. Snow White, C. Francine, C. Odin and Uthragan

15: Xiaotu, Cinnamon, Athos, Dabria and Narcisa (imo, Dr. Moreau should be here instead)

20: Cupido, Bubbles, Ekanite, Anne and C. Dr. Moreau

27 Likes

These are valuable choices, there is a bit of everything.

1 Like