šŸ¶ Cinnamon - 5* Ice / Blue from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pets hero is released: Cinnamon

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Cinnamon, as well as your thoughts on Cinnamon.

Cinnamon

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Paladin
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 905 916 1702
4/90 1036 1049 1948
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Frozen Wind
  • Deals 250% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies receive 524 Frost damage over 4 turns.
  • All enemies get -54% defense against Ice for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Damage is increased to 250% from 225%.

Beta Information: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 2 of Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Cinnamon ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Cinnamon.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Cinnamon and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Cinnamon worth summoning for?

• Would you use Cinnamon on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Cinnamon ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Cinnamon as an opponent?

• Would you give Cinnamon Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Cinnamonā€™s character design?

• If you Summoned Cinnamon and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Cinnamon, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Cinnamon when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Cinnamon, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Cinnamon (or how many Summons youā€™ve done without receiving Cinnamon), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Cinnamon (post release)

:question: Is Cinnamon worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Cinnamon would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Cinnamonā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)
  • Defense Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Cinnamon compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Cinnamonā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Cinnamonā€™s Base Stats?

Note this means Cinnamonā€™s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Cinnamon worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Cinnamon is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Cinnamon is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Cinnamon worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Cinnamon then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • Itā€™s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

1 Like

For me,this hero is medium,heā€™s not Under Powered, heā€™s not OP, heā€™s like an upgraded version of Frida,which can be useful.

2 Likes

Would be a big upgrade from me using Nordii for EDD on Red Titans.

7 Likes

I want bubbles, but i wouldnā€™t be disappointed to get cinnamon. Is cinnamon going to be available next weekā€¦ Or is this one in the pipeline for next time?

Cinnamon should arrive this Thursday according to our Oracle.

3 Likes

Fridaā€™s direct damage hits a little bit harder than Cinnamon, but as expected Cinnamonā€™s base stats are much better. Iā€™m still favoring the Frida that I got 4 years ago with her dispel.

2 Likes

Give me original picture and i transform it a little to show here)) :mage:t2:

Funny that Cinnamon is an Ice hero. Isnā€™t Cinnamon red in colour ? Or is element connected to Winter, when cinnamon flavoured drinks are favoured? :thinking:

I wouldnā€™t getting Cinnamon. Time to check on my coin stocks. Heh heh

3 Likes

I always associated cinnamon with a brownish-yellowy (like brown sugarish) colour, and maple with red/orange!

My grandmother used to put cinnamon in my oatmeal. Cinnamon makes me happy because i know i was loved.

7 Likes

Two of him on the same defenses will cause problems, especially with a furdinand tank.

1 Like

But heā€™s average. Probably for Rush. I can see some doing that with Alfrike or Cupido.

Went to refresh my memory on what the real thing looks like. It can range from reddish brown to yellowish brown. So we are both right.

Youā€™re thinking of Big Red chewing gum. So am I

1 Like

Heā€™s going to be the next C G panther, nerfed to oblivion, lol. We gonna see teams with 4 cinnamons in there

2 Likes

Yes, it is strange.
Snowball will be Nature instead of Ice.

But all of these are expected as it was already asked from Staff when Mighty Pets were in Beta for the first time, and these were not pullable heroes, but we saw them as an enemy.

4 Likes

@PlayForFun The hero was buffed post-release. Now he does 250% damage to all.

2 Likes

Fantastic upgrade over Freida. EDD to all is great for raids, Pair him with Sobek and all enemies are almost dead. Good luck with the pulls ppl.

4 Likes

out of all mighty pets i end up getting cinnamon, and im ngl i wasnā€™t sold on em at first but hearing that theyā€™re like an upgraded frida, i am starting to feel better about this pull. :slight_smile:

3 Likes