Slow
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
Origin Family
Knights of Avalon Avalon
:dizzy: Special Skill: Magical Sword
  • Recovers 42% health for all allies.
  • Summons a Magical Sword Minion for the caster and nearby allies with 14% HP and 15% attack inherited from the caster.
  • The Minion removes 10% mana from the target when it hits them.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Lady of the Lake.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Lady of the Lake by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Lady of the Lake

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Lady of the Lake by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 1500 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Lady of the Lake

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

Old Discussion Threads:

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Lady of the Lake (post release)

Is the Lady of the Lake worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

How many copies of the Lady of the Lake would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

What do you think the Lady of the Lake’s Primary Purpose is?

• Offensively Geared Healer/ Minion Maker
  • Defensively Geared Healer/ Minion Maker
  • Mana Controller

0 voters

What do you think of the Lady of the Lake compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

How does the Lady of the Lake’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

Is the Lady of the Lake worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, I’m not sure
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

In Defence, where do you think the Lady of the Lake is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

How do you think the Lady of the Lake is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

Have her at +18. She’s a beast, if she fires once thats pretty much game over mostly.

3 Likes

A great healer with super annoying minions :nerd_face: I hate facing her :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I dread Avalon events. Because of her and Morgan

1 Like

Just fought a +19 version of her as a tank with GM+19 and Clarissa+19 flanks and I still feel like she doesn’t do enough to be feared. She should’ve been average speed with a lesser heal, or at slow the sword minions should steal mana for the heroes that possess the minions.

She’s great for events but honestly there are much less rare heroes that don’t require 4* ascension items that are excellent for events too.

She’s beastly in rush attack but :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

So I just got LotL from free coins. Very happy because green is my weakest colour.

Does leave me in a quandary though as I had all the tomes I needed for 3 heroes that I was working on already (Poseidon, Fenrir and Costume Sartana) Now need to decide if I should leave one of them at 3/70 and keep it until i get the other 2 tonics I’d need for the Lady or whether I’d be best hanging on and hoping for another tome by the time i get the missing tonics…

Also, i can never keep mana break points correct in my head. Can anyone tell me how many tiles she would take with a lvl12 mana troop plus boost from lancelot?

Edited to add: We do use green tanks currently. I know it’s not her best spot but hoping she can improve on my uncost7med but +14 Kashrek…

Should I level Lady of the Lake or Lady Locke for offense? (I run Telluria as tank). Not only they share tonics but also emblems. Decisions, decisions…

I am envious, I also wanted sartana costume badly…
to your point: it always depends on your roster and your priorities? Who else have you maxed. LotL is a Great hero and I use mine frequently in attack teams. From your mentioned ones, I would out fenrir probably on the wait list, but as said, always depends what you have already maxed…

I’ve found out that if you ever gonna use her on defence, the best spot is tank. Else where she will die before she fires her special. But her as a tank she has high chance of firing. When she fires, chances are that the enemy will not recover from that.

Yes, you’d expose her minions to tile damage but her minions are just there to buy time for for your snipers to charge and delay enemy cleansers from cleansing DoTs from your team.

Thanks. I’ve been quite lucky since May and most of those have all come from free pulls. I am probably strongest in purple ( maxed domitia +7, Rigard +1, Tiburtus +14, proteus and gafar) but I really like the sartana costume.

I will need to go check the calendars for rare quest to make a decision.

@Mr.Spock Sorry to tick you, but I saw your video about the LoTL from the last week. It was cool and even cooler was pulling her today. Which defence would you prefer:

1. White Rabbit, c. Magni, LoTL, Vela, Kageburago
  2. White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, LoTL, Vela, Kageburado

I don’t know if going double blue is a good idea. Green stack with Evelynn is a good counter to it. On the other hand, going for the average mana passive hero like QoH and slow, passive healer Lady does not seem ok as well. What would be your choice? Unfortunately I do not have any better red.

Hey no problem :+1:t2:

I think I’d do the double blue option but not with both as flanks. I’d keep a Vela flank and then move either WR or Kage to flank depending on who has higher emblems and is sturdier. Definitely put c Magni on left wing so he goes off first

Great advice, thanks. White Rabbit on the right wing and c. Magni on the left so their specials do not fire at the same time.

1 Like

She is 100% going to get Nerfed.

Coiners will have her and ranked and get good results for a few weeks, then just as the CTP and FTP get her close to ranked…BOOM …Nerf City

Telluria all over again.

20 characters of lol what?

I don’t think LotL needs to be nerfed, and yes I just did pull her. Her minions are only 14% HP, compare to Noor at 25%. She is slow as well. So DOT heroes like GM can easily destroy her minions and she does not have tanky defense. If she fires, like Guin, she can shut down your mana/skills, but the minions are easily killed with tile damage. Noor can counter her swords well too. Any mana down hero can stop her (Hansel for example would have plenty of time to charge before her).

Yes she is great especially on boss fights, but nothing compared to Tell with too many attributes to the skill.

As for facing as a boss, just mana control her with heroes or time stops

1 Like

Lol no way. She’s underpowered for slow speed compared to other event heroes

I have her in flank, with the lineup
MN/LOTL/ Tel/KAGE/Poseidon. Same slow speed as MN. When MN fires and revives heroes, LOTL boosts them to workable health.
Works every time… then mana minions. Works well for me.

3 green healers with 2 at slow? I hope you mean for offense, but still…lol

Cookie Settings