👑 Knights of Avalon: Lady of the Lake – Thoughts & Discussion

New Knights of Avalon Hero: Lady of the Lake!

:bar_chart: Stats

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves: Nature/Green Sorcerer Slow
:crossed_swords:
Attack
:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
756 741 1312

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: Avalon Family Bonus

:dizzy: Special Skill: Magical Sword

• Recovers 42% health for all allies
  • Summons a Magical Sword Minion for the caster and nearby allies with 14% HP and 15% attack inherited from the caster.
  • The Minion removes -10% mana from the target when it hits them.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Lady of the Lake from her last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Lady of the Lake?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Lady of the Lake.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Lady of the Lake and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is she worth summoning for?

• Would you use her on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Would you give Lady of the Lake Sorcerer emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of her special?

• What do you think of her character design?

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a Challenge Event Hero?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Lady of the Lake.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady of the Lake by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Lady of the Lake by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Lady of the Lake

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Lady of the Lake by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 1500 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Lady of the Lake

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Lady of the Lake’s Game Mechanics?

Click for Info on Creating Player Guides

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Lady of the Lake.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in Player Guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Lady of the Lake.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

7 Likes

a healer with good attack, defense, and HP
will surely be useful in wars and PVP
and it summons good minions that reduce Mana, if the minion it not killed fast they will do alot of harm

10 Likes

I’m wondering if she’s worth ascending. The mana reduction seems nice but I don’t really need another green healer since I have Mother North. Not sure if she’s worth the tonics.

3 Likes

Goodness is she annoying. Once she gets going it’s maddening.

21 Likes

Can you elaborate on how she’s annoying?

3 Likes

Most likely due to the stacking of minions which if all 3 allies have 3 minions each then 9 minions stealing mana is a lot of mana lost for you.

5 Likes

Yes. I haven’t done the boss level yet, so it was only 2×2 with Merlin, but the board was awful. 15 legendary with Guin will be terrible.

3 Likes

I don’t have any real 5* healers (only Aegir), so she’d do great in my roster.
Mana cut minion seems strong. Should do nicely against titans and event bosses. Not so much in raid defense, since they’ll go down quickly. However the healer/mana cut combo triggers the PTSD I got from Guin. LotL is weaker imo, because of slow mana.

I do have enough gems for a 10 pull, but I’d rather wait for some good featured HotMs in Atlantis. I’ll do some free draws though. Avalon has some nice heroes, but I’m mostly interested in the new 5*s and Guin and there’s not much chance I’ll get any of them. Maybe in future events with a better HotM.

Edit: Guess I’m wrong about the minions dying easy. Don’t know how it will be in raids, but at least in the event they are totaly annoying. I resorted to nuking them every time they pop up. I’m gonna use Jabbar for the 4* difficulty to at least soften the heal. Maybe heroes with DoT could get rid of the minions without items.

4 Likes

Following this post. I don’t know anything about her, tried to get Bk, never the hero I’m chasing.

7 Likes

So I should really try not to chase her either? Thanks for the tip @l2ider!!

9 Likes

Can one lucky guy confirm this is her status at 1/1?
Atk 367 Def 360 HP 637

1 Like

that’s correct, those are her base stats

2 Likes

Here are my thoughts from the beta thread on her:

Tldr: I think Mrs. Claus is better to ascend first, and LotL is more niche if you have Mrs. Claus already since they’re largely similar.

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight. That sucks for me since I already have Mother North so this event hero is pretty useless for me…

i second annoying…that was first thought during challenge…multiple minions each taking 10% mana…between that and the chests they really are trying to mitigate the speed meta of challenges.

3 Likes

I did Lengendary up to level 11 so far. I got one chest moster on level 11. The Lady is tough with her minions, the black knight is harmless with a dispeller.

4 Likes

finished legendary…got 3 total, then 7 for tier completion…so ten total…and Kashrek on the pull

1 Like

This Lady of the Lake gave me HUGE problems in RARE Challenge. Can’t use Proteus here so I almost had to spam Potion against her. Each time my special skills is ready to fire our dear Lady here removes the mana.

Very annoying!

And then I did a 10x Pull… and I got her. LOL.

10 Likes

Imagine this…

She execute her Specials…

And each time my Balthazar, Bane, Gill-Ra and the rest is ready to fire… their mana got sucked away!

I almost had to spam Potions against her. Its either that… or I have to kill her as soon as possible before she fires which seems very unlikely.

Though I don’t think Epic and Legendary will have this problem though since we can use Proteus.

1 Like