:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Pirates of Corellia Pirates
Image Aether Power Description
revive Revive If this Hero is defeated during the first 4 turns of a battle, they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 1% health. All status effects and stacks are removed when the Hero dies.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Poison on Special Skill
When this character casts their Special Skill, all enemies receive ??? Poison damage over 4 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Moonlight Serenade
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 932 damage over 4 turns, starting low and increasing with every turn.
  • Cures status ailments from all allies.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Dec 2022

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Lady Locke.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady Locke by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady Locke by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady Locke by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Lady Locke by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Lady Locke by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Lady Locke

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Lady Locke by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Lady Locke

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Lady Locke (post release)

:question: Is Lady Locke worth Summoning For?

Ignore the “Yes, but only when Featured Hero” Option… was an accidental ‘copy/paste’ from a previous poll… There is no Featured Hero in Event Summons Portals.

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Yes, but only when the Featured Hero
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Lady Locke would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Lady Locke’s Primary Purpose is?

• Cleanser
  • Offence Damage Dealer
  • Defence Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Lady Locke compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Lady Locke’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Lady Locke worth giving SorcererEmblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Sargasso is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Lady Locke is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Just pulled her from a token accumulation…

I had previously dismissed her as squishy plus cleanable and thereby too easy killed or countered.

But I’m now reconsidering.
I don’t need versatility above all else now, so I can pick hero’s that suck on defence and with specific 3-2 combos in mind (I typically raid either mono or 3-2).

I’m thinking having a hero like Telluria could really work well with Locke - cleanse and hefty DoT combined with HoT and minions… Telluria will keep Locke going and their respective high/low tile damage should cancel out a bit?

4 Likes

Think I’ve said this before but absolutely love locke and yes telluria+locke will be a good combo in my opinion

5 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking… On paper it looks good.

I could do a second Lianna, but I think Locke would be more fun to use and offer something different… Plus in the 3 side of a 3-2 I’d prefer my Lianna and Telluria with Locke than 2 Lianna’s with Telluria.

1 Like

Some additional thoughts on Lady Locke can be read up on this thread here:

And here too:

4 Likes

Been a long time user of locke

Keep in mind she’s the only green cleanser in the game currently so that in itself speaks loudly

It takes a minute to figure her out but once you do…she’s beastly

I like her more in mono than i did in 3-2 but i still liked her in 3-2 as i liked bringing a heal or cleanser or both in each of the 2 colors i brought to a fight. Locke made that possible.

Think you’ll like tossin her dot on those heroes that aren’t immediate threats but have the potential to be later in the fight(alberich, mn for examples) the DoT damage gets them down to a pretty killable range.

And cleansers like zim can typically be takin out with your other heroes to get the most effect and let’s face it, heroes that hit 3-5 and have no little to no risk of poor AI targetting are the most dangerous these days anyways…IN MY OPINION lol

5 Likes

Indeed… And among my 5* only Vivica has it.

I think she should be really fun to play with, I’m going for it!

4 Likes

I got Lady Lock, what is the word on her? Anyone have any knowledge or experience with this 5* Green beauty? :upside_down_face:

@Guvnor

Do your thing…

7 Likes

She has some really useful traits… Cleanse is not a common trait on five stars (nor is it common on nature hero’s), very high attack stat means big tile damage and the DoT will be significant.

On the other hand she won’t be massively durable and that DoT isn’t as useful on defence because it can be cleansed… An attacker would see it and bring it. When attacking yourself, you could time it to miss cleanse (if the defender even has it).

1 Like

Seems like you’ve made your way to the right thread now:

Some people ahve put opinions further up here and others have posted in the thread I linked a little further up.

Me personally I love DoT (damage over time)… I think it’s one of the most effective ways of dealing with enemy teams which are buff heavy (like aegir) or that put annoying heroes in the wings.

The biggest benefit of Lady Locke is the shear amount of damage she does… Yes it’s back heavy so COULD be cleansed but most defence teams these days don’t necessarily have a cleanser & when they do, you can usually have some degree of control over when they cleanse in relation to when you fire the DoT

LL also has the benefit of being a high damage DoT 3, meaning she can wreck not just a single hero but an entire enemy defence side (tank, flank & wing). Thus making it easier to remove them with tiles or another DoA (damage over are) hero.

Two other major selling points is that LL is a green cleanser. The ONLY green cleanser at any level of the game.

Finally she is sorcerer class so there really isn’t major competition for emblems.

3 Likes

I have to say I have a lot of cards and love her. There are a lot of things to like with Lady Locke:

• DOT that goes through def stats and on defence you can avoid killing yourself on reflect type counters.
  • Sneaky DOT that tricks you - hard to know when to heal up as damage increases
  • Super usable on level 70 as dot damage is same as level 80.
  • Cleanse.
  • Great hero. Good stats.
2 Likes

I used her for a short time at 70 but it was a different game back then

Did you run into any durability issues?(also her DoT isn’t the same at 70 as 80 since it goes up with her attack stat)

2 Likes

DOT seemed like fix damage based on special attacks level - if it goes up, even better - but found her very usable on 70 already.

2 Likes

1 would think so since that’s how % special skills work but even those get stronger as a hero gets stronger since the % is a % of their attack stat

It’s the same principle with DoT

You’ll notice it if you start embleming her and watchin her DoT increase as her attack increases(though i would personally still go heavier on the durability path since she is pretty soft for average mana these days and her DoT already bypasses def buffs so pretty solid as is)

3 Likes

Sneaky sneaky linky linky:

Fast hitters rule the game, unless you have Lady Locke and know how to use her. 3,297 damage is no joke.

1 Like

Thanks for that clear endorsement!

I just scored her, and I had already made up my mind to give her the tonics before my second Kingston (green 5* in waiting). The emotional choice for sure! Cos, you know, I already have a Kingston.

So happy you like her! @Rigs, you’ve helped me massively before, I appreciate your opinion!

3 Likes

Hope you enjoy her as much as i do and i can help more in the future

Just keep in mind whatever i say is just what you called it, an opinion, and those can vary so definitely best to read the positives & negatives before makin a decision

2 Likes