Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

This is my initial thought for my defense

3 Likes

This is what I am thinking for this tournament. Basically, 4 fast heroes, hoping that they will do damage quickly.

4 Likes

Not first… :cry:

Anywho

Guvs Tournament fun

Second pass:

archives

Initial thoughts are this for the defence team

4 Likes

As usual the bloody battle will favor fast damage and DoT.

For this tournament I think you want to tank either Buddy who is always a great tank choice at the 4* level or a Holy hero. Purple is notoriously low on fast heroes at the 4* level and with most classic purple 4*'s being healers I think that Yellow may be a good second choice for tank color. I don’t have buddy maxed yet so I will be rocking this team :

afbeelding

6 Likes

5 Likes

I was thinking the same, Buddy or Li and then as fast as possible. I decided to go with Buddy+19 because my Li is only +6 (with costume tho) and I think he’ll do a bit better. I am definitely putting in Proteus because of the limited options for cleansing his special and he’s high on talents too. The rest of team are the fastest and most talented heroes I have. Two ice heroes are probably fine with nature tank (that’s another reason for me to tank with Buddy than with Li)

My defense team:

3 Likes

Gracias por las respuestas :hugs:

Moderator translation via google: “Thanks for the answers.”

I will setup like this,… it’s because no 4* purple with mana fast except only Gafar and CCat.

Other options are Proteus+14 maybe change to Sonya…
Anyone thinking maybe valeria is worth defense or not? @Scarecrow ?
Any advices are very welcome…

I use the cat in my defense.
I first thought about Proteus.
I kinda like it, that the dot can’t be dispelled and the cat is fast, while “hitting” all.

I decided to try out Wu Kong in defense because a) I don’t have any 4* yellows with lots of emblems and b) I’m trying to bait opponents to waste specials on him in fear of what he might do.

PS: Looks like we started the new rotation of tournaments, these last two are exactly the same as we had at the beginning of June last year.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble deciding between not-maxed but good heroes, vs maxed but bad heroes.

Currently I’m thinking of doing:

Hu Tao+19, Buddy 4/39, Wilbur+6, Proteus+3, G. Jackal 4/14 (so Buddy and Jackal are pretty low level)

I could instead add Boril+14 and Kelile+5 in there. And Maybe Tiburtus 4/54 instead of proteus?

Any advice guys?

Don’t think so…

Last one was a 5* Rush Attack, no ice which was in June as you said. Before it tho was a 4* buff booster and a 5* buff booster… Before this most recent 5* rush attack was a 3* bloody battle and a 4* buff booster… Not even close to the same…

Will have to wait and see tho if any similarities continue.

I’m talking about last week + this week, which is the same as 2nd June and 9th June according to the logs.

1 Like

I know. I was pointing out that the prior quests to the 5* rush attack dont line up… Hence the “wait and see”

Bloody battle without colour restriction. This is about luck.

My thoughts are simple as fast as possible.

1# family bonus +15% in defence, that might be goid especially for Jackals

2# the toughest purple heroe in my roster. Harder choice for attackers because of two yellows. Fast Scarlett diminish attack.
SmartSelect_20200119-135145_Empires

3#simple combination of two opposite colour, with rogue wings.

4# line-up with strongest her but with passive skill (no damage), mana cut and mana stop on the flank position.

5# opposite colour flanks, very fast wings.

Guys @Olmor, @zephyr1, @Scarecrow, @Guvnor and others which line-up is the best pick?

THANKS

4 Likes

Not a complete fan of buddy tank because of so many fast red 4*. Think I’m going to try Cyp tank since i did something similar last time and a lot of people seem to struggle with counter attack. Plus it does make people think twice about excess stacks that can wipe any tank out.

1 Like

Probably going with these silencing types; maybe I’ll reshuffle and use Caedmon or Triton.

Family bonus applies per unique heroes so you’ll only get a 5% bonus

Blockquote
1# family bonus +15% in defence, that might be goid especially for Jackals

4 Likes