Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Jan 19, 2020] 40th Raid Tournament! — 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

2 Likes

Putting together my team now. Not happy with it but think it’s best I can do. A lot of my max 4s are healer.

I was thinking about pure dmg dealers in defence. I have some options for stalling, but I can’t remember how Wilbur or reposters perform in this tournament. :man_shrugging:t2:
So maybe something lile this:

This team can certainly punish a bad opening board, so let’s see. I guess a lot will depend on c.Tiburtus firing and getting that defence debuf.

I figured, Wilbur on tank, as he’s highly emblembed, and the defense up/down is extra strong without healing. Proteus to stop mana, and the rest my strongest damage-dealers.

Still weak in green, almur alone is not very threatening, but I guess he’s the best green option? Can also do melendor for another defense up and dispell…

After rethinking I have changed around and put lancelot in place of boldtusk. Still get some attack boost for tiburtus and a bit of increase mana gen too. However not expecting it to perform very well.

What about mechanics of bonus HP in bloody battle? Is it counting as healing?

So far I’ve said it this way, do you think Jack’ohero is a good choice? Or should I give peters or buddy instead?

1 Like

I dont have wilbur or Boril so i will go full damage dealers

4 Likes

Let’s give this a try. Good luck to everyone

4 Likes

1st draft…

1 Like

No.

Stated in the OP:

Or check this thread:

1 Like

why not put your maxed chao in the wing instead of rigard? Rigard is already a non threatening wing when he can heal… haha do you really wanna rely on his slash attack damage :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonna go with this - my yurple combo has served me well for 4* bloody battle in the past. Fingers crossed it works again :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I had considered that but was worried by possible DoT and defence downs so had thought a cleanser might be needed. I am probably playing it too safe. Can never make up my mind…

Can anybody share some experience with Wilbur in defence in these tourneys? I like him when I have control over his buffs, but never used him in defence. I do remember he caused me some troubles im the past though. The alternatives I’m considering are:

I could bring Wilbur to +9 if he’s a viable choice for this tourney. In theory, he could improve survivability of the team, at the cost of removing a solid, fast damage dealer.

On offense sure - I don’t have sonya or caed costumes so I’ll sometimes bring Rigard just to cleanse too. On defense most of your team will probably be dead before your Rigard can cleanse, and the attacker could just sink tiles into him without worry, wait until after he fires to give you DOT. Chao on the other hand might delay a critical special or snipe an opponent before they can snipe you. Just my two cents.

1 Like

I’m going to run with this, I think:

Falcon, Buddy, and Colen were part of the team that got me Grade A last time. This time, I’m swapping in Costume Tibs in the slot that Grimm had last time… and Danzaburo in the slot that Li Xiu had before.

Normally I’d put Costume Li Xiu here for the guaranteed damage and slight mana cut, but… I don’t use Danzaburo much and I want to put the little guy out there. :slight_smile: If he hits swords, he’ll make a mess that can’t be healed, and that big blind will hurt. If he hits the bottle, the defense will help the team and the mana speed can’t hurt either. My gut tells me that Li Xiu would be better here, but I’m throwing him in just because he’s a fun little dude. :smiley:

Good gaming!

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of using Wilbur on offense and of fighting him on defense. :stuck_out_tongue: most of the time it actually ends up helping my team since I can bring a cleanser (or def up hero) and a debuffer and actually get a nice free spirit link. He’s also much more effective with AoE heroes as support which it doesn’t look like those are the strongest 4*s in your roster. And C-tibs and him just overwrite each others def down. Not the worst but not the most synergistic team. I like your first team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, that was my feeling too.
Working on some AoE heros, but they are not ready. Anyway, guess I’ll go with the 1st. Wilbur might see some action in offence, that’s for sure. :wink:

1 Like

Cookie Settings