Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Guide to Raid Tournaments

An overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

:thinking: Feedback on Raid Tournaments

Please note this important announcement from SG about the reduced loot:

:link: Related Threads

For all related links, please see the guide thread below:

=> Log of Past Tournaments

1 Like

Who’s ready for a 1* tournament?

5 Likes

Me! I’ve got 1100 Rugged Clothes just in case…

4 Likes

I’m going to level up an all-Tudan team just in case to take on the inevitable wave of all-Aife denfenses.

3 Likes

All my 1 and 2 stars are now maxed so I’m happy, although not much variety in the 1 stars,lol, should make for interesting matches mostly dependant on tiles I think,lol.

As for the tournament’s themselves, love them and the varity they bering.

Still a bit annoyed though at a couple aspects of them but…just little things I’ve noticed that are more than likey boiled down to luck or chance but things that seem to always be the case though never the less.

1. If my defense has an A, my attack teams get beat by defenses that where way to small to challenge me to begin with or I just get no tiles what so ever in my battles, either way I lose.

2. If I do well in attacks my defense is always on C or just don’t get attacked.

Either way I have no hope of making decent progress. I’m Sure it might change one day,lol.

2 Likes

Imo, GM is the best option for this rule. GM tank and all other heroes fast and very fast. It is bloody battle, so the first with initiative is likely to win. I set my defense like this:

Unfortunately, I don’t have fast and great green heroes for the flanks. Only Elk I have fast, but has no business at this rule.

3 Likes

Kage and GM will rule this tournament unfortunately I have neither. I’m relying on Aegir to bide my hitters some time.

2 Likes

Is it stupid to put Kunchen as a tank or can it work? It’s quite likely he will fire once due to his tankiness

Some of the best tanks in this game are weak at this rule. Kunchen, Aegir and even Guin will not heal. Besides Kunchen and Aegir are too passive to risk. They represent no threat to the attacker. And if the attacker comes with fast and very fast heroes, the battle is decided even before starting. I don’t see defenses with them with grades above C.

The best tanks at this tournament in my opinion, are GM, BK, Richard (talented with atk path is lethal), Drake, Kage and even Kadilen. Mitsuko is better than Guin now. Did I miss any hero that could be a good tank with this rule?

P.S. Slow AoE are very risky imo. They are for the rush attack. Here will just bury one defense in E.

2 Likes

I have never used Alasie as a tank before, but I might try this for a laugh
This is basically my normal defence team, but with Alasie replacing Aegir.
All Fast ( except Mitsuko at Average)

2 Likes

Will we see, one day, a tournament whose particularity is zero emblem?

Wouldn’t be fair. As long as my most heroes are talented, with which heroes is supposed to play? Even the 3* heroes. Mine are +6.

Putting a handicap (care, color, bonus) is egal as removing the emblems. On the next tournament, many players have very good healers they will not use.

Anyway, this is not the place for such discussions, being completely off topic. You may open a topic as a suggestion or only for discussions. Good luck.

Try to dodge some attacks midbattle with Inari and set up some foxy minions, since there aren’t many defensive heroes for this rule and I don’t have maxed very fast hitters.

Maybe Grazzy also would tank fine here or Kingston, but I lack 3 rings and 5 tabards for Kage and don’t have Kingsley yet.

I try this def for the 25th tour:

2 Likes

Good advice. Had my tank as justice+7 now switched to mitsuko. Seems obvious now. Which of the 2 choices below?

Or

I pretty much expect an E grade for defense in tournaments these days :confused:

Thoughts?

My other maxed 5* options are Ariel(obviously not), Obakan, Guardian Panther, Marjana, Leonidas, Frida.

Sarta Mitsy Lianna Marja Joon

1 Like

I would make it even more difficult. You know very well how annoying is the combination between purple and yellow in the middle, by forcing the opponents to bring yellow. So I would set Marjana, Drake, Hel, Poseidon and Lianna. It couldn’t be worse than E :joy:

@Whiskey I like the second better. One rogue on the wing is a pin in the ■■■ :slightly_smiling_face:

But what happens that I don’t see Seshat among your heroes? Didn’t get her? She is the best wing ever anyway. Now more than ever, without Alby or MN.

1 Like