Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/Red
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

If the Tournaments are meant to even out over time, then the one we’re most due for is a 3* Bloody Battle with no Holy/Yellow allowed.

First instinct for that, just for fun

1 Like

I think we’re due for a 5* battle now! Been 2x 3* as a 4* in the last couple.

Also, no Gil-Ra?
I’d probably be looking at running Gil-Ra, Bauchen, Chochin across the middle of it was a 3* tournament

2 Likes

I considered Gill-Ra, but Bloody Battle, especially in 3*, generally heavily favors speed.

There have been more 5* and 4* Tournaments than 3*, which may well be intentional. My statement was based on

…then there have been fewer 3*.

We also don’t know what replaced the 1* that was meant to be originally, so that may have thrown things off a bit.

Has it started rolling back thru the previous pattern yet? Or still “random” of sorts?

True enough about Gil-Ra.

I’m not sure, because I don’t know if the initial Tournaments were part of the pattern, and don’t know whether the skipped weeks early on meant delayed or missed Tournaments from the cycle.

2 Likes

Well, we have had 37. This is 38. But the 1* has since been removed. Im not certain if the count is still 32 (doubt it) or what the rotation actually is. Or if the rotation started anew with the removal of 1* and 2* tournaments.

Come to think of it, I’m not sure what I do know. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I was :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well, apparently we’re not catching up on the no Holy/Yellow deficit this week, but this was a good guess otherwise.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of running this defense below. My 3* greens are all healers except for Brienne. Red is my strongest colour…

Here’s my 3* roster

What do you think?

So Shrubbear tanks for all eternity? Sucks that I don’t have him.

I think this is the best I can come up with:

2 Likes

Also need advice, I don’t think I have any good heroes for this tournament:

Ulmer+12, Valen+1, Kailani+6, BrienneC (regular at 4/1), Bane+1, Bane, Gan Ju, Nashgar, Gunnar (special at 7/8).

Would the best part of Melias special work on defense? You know the 36% increased critical attack? I thought that only applied to tiles?

It should apply to slash attacks as well.

1 Like

That’s interesting to know, because my first thought was Melia and I only have faced her once and I lost as I now recall. I think her special is awesome for the punch it packs and it keeps on giving with that critical damage. She is a pile of fun. I use her for farming. I just have never been certain about these slash attacks as they are never listed in peoples stats.

I set the same defense on both accounts. It is bloody battle, so 5 fast snipers; green middle. This should be another tournament with A grade all 5 days.

5 Likes

Berden instead of Gunnar, Melia instead of Arman and swap dark and holy.

Slowies are bad and no heal ailment has no effect in bloody battles.

Maybe also Balthazar instead of Chochin for being as fast as possible, but both options are okay.

1 Like

Nice bloody def…

I’m going to protect my team by the mighty Shrubber and buff my wipe afterwards.

4 Likes

My line up (sorry for the lack of fancy stuff) is currently, Fishboy (Mnesseus), Melia+6, Balthazar+18 (T), Berden+18 and the lampshade (Chochin+11). So G,Y,P,G,P, for 2614 pts. I hope it works.

1 Like

Cookie Settings