:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2020-03-08T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2020-03-09T08:00:00Z
2020-03-14T08:00:00Z

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [July 28, 2019] 15th Raid Tournament! — 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

=> Click here for Log of all Past Tournaments

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [July 28, 2019] 15th Raid Tournament! — 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

The next Tournament in sequence in the history is a 3* Bloody Battle with no element restrictions.

It’ll be interesting to see if we see that exact format, as we did for 6 Tournaments in a row following the previous sequence, or if it’s slightly modified, like last week’s, which changed from no restrictions to disallowing ice/blue.

5 Likes

I am ready for a 3* tournament! No more 5* tournaments until this POV ends!!

10 Likes

If it is another 3* bloody battle I plan on running a middle trio of:
Shrubbear → Bauchan → Arman

rest of it we’ll see about lol

1 Like

Confirmed; 3* bloody battle, no elemental restrictions

Tournament de Guv

Initial defence team:

Options:

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Still not at the point where I started posting my tournament stuff on the forum. Last time this tournament featured (July 28th, 2019 - 15th tournament) I set the below defence and got a defence rating of B,D,D,C,D:

7 Likes

Or swap Gato & Mnesseus…might be better.

1 Like

I’m not going to use my arman cause it seems a waste with his healing reduction. I’m torn on shrub (or in my case gunnar as well) as I’m not sure its going to be reliable enough at slow with no healing. I’m tempted to try this:

But I could swap Melia in for a bane and or Cochin in for the bat

Going a bit mixed.

Ei-Dunn+2, Gato+9, Shrubbear+18, Bauchan+1, Bjorn+2

Some beef, some punch, some controlling behaviour… It will hopefully be annoying if nothing else.

I am going to try Guardian Bat / Shrubbear / Bauchan / Shrubbear / Bane with Costume bonus

I’m mainly using Arman for his dot.

He’s sturdy enough that he SHOULD fire when protected by Bauchan and Shrubbear.

But we’ll see I guess :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Planning to use this:

Looks good, there’s a fun dilemma there… In an ideal world you want your dispel on the left and ideally your +crit on the left too.

No wrong answers there IMHO

placement of +crit doesn’t matter because specials can’t crit and slash attacks only resolve after specials.

4 Likes

Doh, early morning moment

And I worked so hard to get Hawkmoon levelled in time for this next 3* :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Glad it’s not another 5* though.

Here’s my ROSTER if anyone has any suggestions for a better line-up

1 Like

Last time I ran this, with an A Defense Grade:

Thinking I’ll run a similar team this time:

5 Likes

I’d run Mnesseus left wing (dispel first!)…

If nothing else:
If someone (eg: me) brings Shrubbear against you, you’ll dispel taunt first before firing AoE…
If someone brings Gunnar or Kailani, you’ll dispel their defence buff before firing AoE.

On top of this, anyone bringing yellows for GilRa is gonna then have a harder time getting through Melia than hitting neutrals on Mnesseus

IMHO there’s basically no reason to run those two the other way around.

1 Like

Last Time

Defense Final Result is Grade B.

Now 1st Draft

Other options…

I’m not sure if this defense is better, I think I will change with last time focus on fast heroes.
Let see…

2 Likes

This should do it… I hope :joy::star_struck:

Aiming to flip the tables by slowing enemy mana (Ei-Dunn) and speed mine up (Bauch).

Shrub is nice and beefy and Gato and Bjorn hit nicely for three’s.

Time will tell, but I think this should work.

3 Likes