[Hoarde, Iron] Less than optimal iron storage or Zero, er, Hero Academy level 6 Rare troop training ( HA6 )

Can anyone confirm this? My HA still has a day to reach Lvl6, so I cant check atm :confused:

What do you need confirmed?

That it can be done?
I have twin TC11’s each at 445days out.
I would love to pull recruits out of there to be able to store iron

You guys have a surplus of iron? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes when two buildings are set for 8 days each and I can fill up the full 2.7M in less than 2 days. Right now I’ve been crafting random items like Time Stops that I never use anyway. Would rather store it and use it all at once for resetting emblems, or when I get nuggets and titan skulls. Of course no more buildings but storing for building upgrade is also huge. Plus in the long run I anticipate only the 2* and 3* troop levels will be useful anyway for feeders, so not a bad place to store something where every few days something useful is also getting generated every once in awhile.

Well, lucky you i guess.

Between buildings, axe/bombs/nados, emblems, harpoons and HA troops training, having spare iron for me is a distant hope.

Ham all you want, but iron…

In my opinion, a poor option.

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

Mine production is a bad way to judge iron refills. It’s mostly in the (descending order): twice daily raid chests, raids themselves, titans especially when mercing, monster chest, war/titan chest. 1.5-2day is the average to go from 0 to 2.7M iron.

With the current buildtime on HA, I have no choice but to “burn” my iron building battle items, which I do use on occasion. Being able to store iron is huge to me. I could upgrade HL some more, but I see no merit in doing that, but then thats just me

1 Like

Well I’m planning to use the two of the troop building HA modes extensively when I finish with it, and research them.

If it lets me hoard a little iron, that’s a bonus, even tho I’ll seldom need hoarded iron now unless I need to reset for a completely different defense should my alliance switch from Tell tanks someday.

Good to know that hoarding iron with the HA will be a disappointment, if not as bad as HA10 is.

2 Likes

Meet @Guvnor

Destroying recruits, food, and iron

(Guvs Guide! - Destroying Recruits to Retrieve Food!)

1 Like

Sorry ive tried finding it but cant.
Im just wondering which stage in the Hero Acadamy do you load up on to store Iron like Ham in Training Camps?

Level 6 stores 150 iron per 3* troop. You also can store iron on level 4 of HA, making 2* troops.

2 Likes

HA6 is the best for iron bank…
I never overload irons before as I was still in progress for many buildings (using 2nd builder).

And now currently still progress my last building only one builder active Hunter Lodge… so if there are no HA6, I can not imagine the overload of irons.

My 2nd builder is still used for converting my last forge to barrack and vice versa as needed.

2 Likes

Hey guys, what do you think is the best way to hoard iron?
Please advise.

There is no better way than HA6 yet.

HA6 costs 150 recruits :slightly_frowning_face: it is huge for me.

What about HA 2? 50 recruits.

2 Likes

It’s weird but that changes so quickly. I have literally so many recruits now I don’t even empty it when I get full. I have over a year in HA6 too.

This game does that…you struggle on certain bits for a while, then the dam breaks and the issue disappears. Only to block the river further down again :joy:

3 Likes

Anti-hoard design

HA09 retraining 3* troops, and HA10 retraining 5* heroes, are limited to a queue length of 1 ( see notes )

This appears to be an anti-hoard design for food, and iron

Consumables

HA09 requires 171 k iron, and 28.57 recruits, per day, and no other materials are consumed ( retraining does not reduce the number of 3* troops )

HA10 requires 184 k food, and 42.85 recruits, per day, and no other materials are consumed ( retraining does not reduce the number of 5* heroes )

Reducing hoards

All other training, in Hero Academy, seem designed to empty players’ hoard of 1* to 3* farmable ascension items as quickly as possible

Guaranteed rare ( see notes )

Compare to Guaranteed Rare ( RT12 ) which uses 1x 1* ingredient per day

Undo training

Users cannot undo the last training in a queue

By limiting the queue to 1, you cannot undo HA09, and HA10 retraining

By limiting the queue to 1, you cannot store huge amounts of iron, and huge amounts of food, using non consumed duplicate 4* troops, and non consumed duplicate 5* heroes

See also

(What are the best Alchemy Lab levels to hoard food/ iron?)

Notes

Click for notes

Iron sink

Currently I am using excess iron to create harpoons

Per 1* crafting ingredient, used to make harpoons,

Damage to target 107
Attack - 2.85 % / - 3.57 %,
Defense - 0 % / - 4.28 %,
for 0.8571 turns

and

13.5 k iron consumed

Harpoons!!!

(The Great Yellow Whale ( apologies to Herman Melville ) or Harpooning Vivica in Trials of Fortitude and Friar Tuck in Trials of Piety)

([Warning!, Tip, Danger!] 🎶 Drunken Santa ( apologies to the Irish Rovers ) or Battle item targeting and harpoons in Santa's Challenge)

([Tip] One trick titans absolutely hate or Harpoon vs. titan vs. STUNNED titan or Hidden information about harpoons)

Queue of 1

Guaranteed rare

Harpoon Math

([Math] Harpoon production, watchtowers, mines and farms [More Math, Do you find math fun?])

FIN

1 Like

Cookie Settings