☀ Hetepheres – Season 5 Hero – 5* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Hetepheres

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Hetepheres, as well as your thoughts on Hetepheres.

Hetepheres

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Cleric
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 5 Sun
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
60% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
- Boosts health of all allies by 10%. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
- Cleanses the latest cleansable status ailment for all allies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Bewildering Riddle
  • Recovers 50% health for all allies.
  • All allies get +84% defense against Nature, and a further 2% increase every time they are hit during 4 turns.
  • All enemies get -40% accuracy for 4 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sun Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -35% accurancy for 2 turns and X Burn damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%
    (X = 196 for Legendary Heroes, 142 for Epic Heroes, 114 for Rare Heroes)

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Healing is reduced to 50% from 60%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 7 of Season 5 Heroes - Hetepheres [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Hetepheres ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Hetepheres.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Hetepheres and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Hetepheres worth summoning for?

• Would you use Hetepheres on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Hetepheres ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Hetepheres as an opponent?

• Would you give Hetepheres Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Hetepheres’s character design?

• If you Summoned Hetepheres and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Hetepheres, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Hetepheres when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Hetepheres, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Hetepheres (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Hetepheres), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Hetepheres (post release)

:question: Is Hetepheres worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Hetepheres would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Hetepheres’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healer (Immediate)
  • Defense Buffer
  • Accuracy Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Hetepheres compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Hetepheres’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Hetepheres’s Base Stats?

Note this means Hetepheres’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Hetepheres worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Hetepheres is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Hetepheres is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Hetepheres worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Hetepheres then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

2 Likes

Seems a bit nieche with the elemental defense, but can definitely be a showstopper for an enemy team with the massive heal and accuracy debuff.

2 Likes

I really like the season 5 heros (the portal just doesn’t always like me. :rofl:)… and the artwork I’m seeing is just fabulous …she has a nice heal and I like she does more than just that … I think she’s interesting enough for a pull or 2

5 Likes

Isn’t the family bonus redundant. Maybe they should have put more thought into this one.

Got adjusted to 50% heal upon release sadly

She was good on beta, Upon release balance to 50% shouldn’t hinder dramatically. But her card is quite boring. Acc debuff is great but the nature only def buff is lame is easily debuffed.

3 Likes

How do you figure? The family bonus seems pretty good to be. She heals all up and top it all up with some cleanse and boosted health?

Have over 1k coins, but I already have Tetisheri and Set is not that desirable imo. So guess I need to wait another month as this one doesn’t seem that useful to me. Especially with Milena arriving in my pocket tomorrow and becoming my blue focus.

1 Like

How is it possible ? Never been so lucky on any portal.
But hetepheres has his accuracy debuff reduced from 40% to 35% because of his family bonus when hit by ennemy special

5 Likes

I got 2 of this hero from 7 coin pulls chasing Tetisheri.
It would have been nice if this blind debuff was uncleansable.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bewildering riddle why her healing got nerfed

Is she the first blue with blind? Can’t remember any blues that blinds

1 Like

Tinsel got blind too

Why of course, a new hero that I don’t have…

Interesting hero, not totally sold on her. I Like the big heal, +defense against nature is nice but not a game changer, blind is cleansable and again nothing new at avg speed… She could be an allright tank but I think she’s outshined and outclassed by many others. Not the best offering from s5 IMHO Maybe a buff wouldn’t go amiss… ;?)

4 Likes

I did pull this girl while spending more than my allowance trying for Tetisheri…I’m thankful for her and really appreciate the S5 artwork … I guess Tetisheri will become another Elizabeth and elude me …
May the portals show you kindness!

2 Likes

Congrats on Hetepheres, she’s actually pretty decent IMO and plus she’s the newest and shiniest hero :slight_smile: Hopefully you manage to snag Tetisheri another time when the portal returns!

2 Likes

Thanks … Maybe someday…or perhaps she will be my Elizabeth of this season…there’s one in every portal…
Hope you are graced with the ones you desire!!!

1 Like

Haha there is indeed one in every season. Thankfully I didn’t need to pull on my main as I already pulled Teti last time, but I actually pulled Teti yesterday on my alt going for any featured except Set :slight_smile:

1 Like