Hero Costumes Discussion

Omg, after having the worst string of luck at the costume chamber, I decide uno mas! And who do I get on my Alt #1? drum roll

The one costume I actually wanted on that profile I finally get!!

5 Likes

Alliance, wars, titans, heroes…and Costumes? With keys? Really? I HATED candy crush because it was cute… Please don’t muck up this game anymore than you already have…{ have you read the Alliances Team names? I don’t think keys and skittleskull the candy witch is gonna do much for them

You may want to level the costume without wearing it. Just to get better Hero stats.

2 Likes

The biggest downside is how few costumes are currently available. Spending for a 10x to get mostly the same 3 or 4 is pretty sad. Once they increase the pool it may be more worth it

3 Likes

Agree totally. In the same situation and quite happy about it all

1 Like

If some people are unhappy about this I’m thinking they don’t fully grasp the concept (yet). Look at how a fully leveled costume improves a standard 5* Hero without even utilizing the costumed version of the hero…

Let’s take Richard. His base maxed stats are:
Attack: 644, Defense: 817 HP: 1260

5% Increases to attack and defense yields 32 and 40 (rounding down) respectively.

That is equivalent to over 2 Emblem nodes EACH - attack and Defense… and a whopping 3.5 Emblem nodes of hit points… not to mention the 5% boost to mana, which the math people can figure out how it stacks/pairs with other boosts.

That’s 7.5 to 8 Emblem nodes worth of permanent, base stat boosts. Not too shabby imo.

4 Likes

I see all the healers and ramming pulverizes and any fast hero that has a cleanse or useful skill as still being situationally useful. Remember with the 5% mana increase those average speed healers don’t need a super high level mana troop to bring them down to 9 tiles…

1 Like

It’s a game, relax

20 deep breaths

I agree in part (not going to do a 10 pull yet) but if you see value in doing the pulls you are going to end up with dupes of all the 3s and most of the 4s if you wait or not, it is at the point where you have most of the 4s you want that the value proposition changes in favour of going for event / hotm etc pulls imo (how likely am I to get something I want / will use x how much I want / will use it)

Indeed RNG, I had wanted Joon and Quintus costumes, got Rigard and Sonyas’. Loving them anyway,…hoping to get Melendor’s.

1 Like

That poor Joon look totally mess up.

It will requires gargantuan of ham and iron to rework emblem to match Fighter path.

FICTION!

Read the FAQs

Emblems carry over from original hero…

Yes I KNOW it inherit from exist card that you apply costume.

In case of Joon, ATTACK/DEFENSE node in his original Monk class will replace ATTACK/HEALTH node in Fighter.

That’s why I call it MESS UP!

This is all true… If you can pull em

The If is the part that sticks

2 Likes

So where are you getting this from:

Are you saying to reset the emblems then rework the entire path?

Have you seen differences between of Monk / Fighter Path

If not, then I would suggest you to take a look more closely.

I’m not fully understanding the reason for these. My gems are gonna be for season 2 Atlantis heros and event heroes
And to have to level everything again? After levelling the base hero?
I would honestly spend gems to get a second Alice or a second Ursena over some costume
And the utility from that second Alice or second Ursena would far outweigh the utility of a costume Joon. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I know they’re different, my question was about where you’re getting the giant urn and food cost from.

You still didn’t answer my question. Is your gigantic food and iron cost coming from a reset of the emblems to do it all over again?

If yes, this thread may be of interest to you:

1 Like

That’s the thing, everyone has that choice.

Some will choose to spend gems on costumes. Others just the free stuff. Others none at all…

It’s all up to the user and the benefit they personally see as to what they do.

Yeah… thanks for that…? I don’t care if you agree with my viewpoint or not, but I do feel strongly about this and without actually letting the company know how I feel nothing changes. Yes, it is a game. How is breathing deeply going to make it less offensive?