For the glove of titans

Hey what’s a fella gotta do to get a pair of fine gloves around here? My Kelile is sitting at level 60 waiting on some gloves…
Also, where or when do I get to fight titans of more than one star? I’m pretty much the only one in my alliance who battles titans and I defeat them alone.

1 Like

Switch alliance? We have a 14 up right now if you wanna fight somwthing that one-shots your heroes :rofl:

3 Likes

I used to be in that position, desperate for fine gloves. This was after being desperate for compasses for months. The compasses started showing up and then it was the gloves in short supply.

Eventually you will find yourself in a surplus of both.

As for the titan, it is hard getting beyond the 1* when fighting them solo unless you can kill them fast. Either find better alliance mates or a better alliance if you want to hit stronger ones. In my alliance half don’t hit titans and we struggle with 9*'s.

2 Likes

Perhaps this will help you find what you’re looking for

5 Likes

Been there, even asked about it myself in January 2022 “As a new player my issue is lack of compasses and fine gloves. Is that no longer an issue for long term players?”

Doing good now. Keep filling those chests, running ads, and doing ascension quests and you will get them. Here is my current inventory now:

2 Likes

This is helpful. Thank you. Can you tell me what this means from the link:

“1. You are getting loot tier 9 – 13 (three rolls for ascension items) for kills and 5 for escapes“

What is a loot tier and how do I know where I am landing in it?

1 Like

Try here and if you need more information there’s more in the thread.

3 Likes

Join a proper alliance - see who is recruiting for your level in the alliance recruitment chat in game. Gloves and compasses are no longer an issue for longer term players. I have over 200 of each.

1 Like