🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Champions Hero - Nogu [Part of The Beta Beat v64]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 2 of the Champions Hero - Nogu.

Sharable Beta Preview Images

I have added it bellow.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Champions Heroes

*There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Tavern of Legends.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Nogu

:hugs: Family Bonus

Champions Family

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unqiue Heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
+30% / + 50% / +70% additional Special Skill damage.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Nogu - Javlein Throw Champion

Nogu – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1001

Attack: 1030
Defense: 999
HP: 1689

Class: Ranger
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Fast
Family: Champions
Aether Power: Attack Up

Innate Ability: Mana of Health Boosting Special Skill
This character gains 10% mana each time an enemy casts a Special Skill that directly boosts health.

Innate Ability: Health Boost of Enemy Health Boost
This character get 200 boosted health each time an enemy casts a Special Skill that directly boosts health.

Innate Ability: Mana Generation Ailment Protection
All status ailments and negative stacks that affect mana generation will be replaced by +30% mana generation status effect for 3 turns. Doesn’t apply to status ailments that stop mana generation or steal mana.

Special Skill: The Perfect Throw

• Deals 485% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies get max health reduction instead of boosted healing for 4 turns. This effect is stronger agains targets with boosted health. (Max health can’t be lower than 30% of the original max health. Any boosted health is reduced by doubling the amount healed.)

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• January 11, 2024 – arrived for first look

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

That is massive damage for a fast hero

Does seem like a powerful hero…we shall see how it goes at release :thinking:

Surprisingly not that strong… considering Tetisheri is 500% and minor to nearby, and even Erlang is 475% and minor to nearby!

The boosted health corrpution though is a really interesting new mechanic though

7 Likes

Aaand here we have it. Hero with 1k+ Power. Time to celebrate! :tada:

Not …

2 Likes

The New Legendary owls will also have 1000 as TP.

3 Likes

Yeah. Actually I went through all heroes in this batch of beta except LNY (those you posted) and all of them have 1k+ TP. Yeah, my estimate of giving it two months tops was correct but way too generous with time.

And I still remember how people complained about power creep when Krampus surpassed 800 TP three years ago. Ugh.

1 Like

Just another regular 5* Hero - remember 6* Heroes absolutely do not exist. :rofl:

Notice that he has been given another, brand new, unique passive : Health Boost on Enemy Health Boost

Shareable Beta Preview image is added to the OP.

1 Like

Garnet boosts health for 180, and this guys innate boosts for 200 when she fires her special. Just dumb. This could be when I quit or go f2p, unless they buff Garnet. Oh and I spend at least $500 a month, so there’s that… Better on my pocket book.

2 Likes

So surely you will get this hero, and pophit and… $500 monthly is alot, I spent half that monthly this year and have an amazing roster, just can’t get enough mats lol

Geez I blew that amount out of the water with legendary troops. Gonna pull back the reins in Feb. But you’re right, I don’t need to spend that much to have a good roster.

I want to be excited about getting Atlantea or whatever I summon. think spending makes you lose sight of appreciating what you have already and who you summon.

But in terms of Nogu, I think most players chasing will spend well above that and still not get one.

Haha i did too but was like meh… and i got her with my 3 pulls from pov or pog whichever gives those coins. I was like why not medea or whatever the dark mindless attack one was. I agree the money ive spent has taken away from the fun, if its not the best im disappointed.

Closed as the hero is released.
You can continue discussing it here: