🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Champions Hero - Lazara [Part of The Beta Beat v65]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 4 of the Champions Hero - Lazara

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Champions Heroes

*There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Tavern of Legends.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Lazara

:hugs: Family Bonus

Champions Family

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unqiue Heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
+35% / +50% / +65% attack

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Lazara - Baseball Champions

Lazara – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Sharable Beta image

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1024

Attack: 1048
Defense: 1027
HP: 1751

Class: Barbarian
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Champions
Aether Power: Dodge

Innate Ability: Mana Buff on Status Ailment Received
Receives +24% mana generation for 3 turns, when this character receives ailment or a negative stack.

Innate Ability: Health Boost on Attempted Ally Cleanse
When an ally attempts to cleanse by using Special Skill, all allies receive 300 boosted health This effect can activate only once per turn.

Innate Ability: Damage on Attempted Enemy Cleanse
When an enemy attempts to cleanse by using Special Skill, all enemies receive 300 damage. This effect can activate only once per turn.

Special Skill: Home Run

• Cleanses status ailments from all allies without triggering secondary effects.
  • Deals 350% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies can’t get their status ailments cleansed or relocated by Special Skills for 4 turns. (This effect also prevents cleansing and reallocating of itself.)

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• February 8, 2024 – arrived for first look

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

Now we have “superior” cleanser :joy:

2 Likes

The answer to Pepperflame, Starwalker, and Erlang.
Will not work against Tremor, as that needs a dispell, but oh well, still a nice skill.

2 Likes

Yet more new Innate Abilities - there’s nearly 100 varieties now. (94 by my count.)

350% AoE … at average… :skull_and_crossbones:

We need superior dispel now

1 Like

Superior mega minion priority dispel?

Wow.

So, bring a cleanser and you heal 300 HP/overheal.
If they have a cleanser they take 300 damage each.

Just the passives.

This is getting convoluted and insanely powerful even before we get to the very good special that nullifies an entire swathe of top tier heroes.

1 Like

You can still use a hotm that cleanses and it doesn’t activate this cleanse damage passive
Also his skill is counterintuitive with his passive at some point

1 Like

Love this hero. I hope to get him.

Hey playforfun, just wanted to let you know the fakily bonus was increased a month or two ago… I’m pretty sure anyways? I beleive for one hero it is 35% not 30% anymore

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, it was increased in the february balance update.
I have adjusted the OP here so that next time, when I add the next topic, when it will be correct there too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lazara - 5* Holy / Yellow from Champions family

Closed as the hero is live.
You can continue discuss him here: