🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Champions Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v63]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 1 of the Champions Heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Champions Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Tavern of Legends.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Norman, Satori

:hugs: Family Bonus

Champions Family

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unqiue Heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
+30% / + 50% / +70% additional Special Skill damage.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Norman - Jousting Champion
  • Satori - Sumo Champion

Norman -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Norman – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 988993

Attack: 1009 1013
Defense: 988 992
HP: 1672 1685

Class: Fighter
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Champions
Aether Power: Knight’s Endurance

Innate Ability: Mana Generation Ailment Protection
All Mana generation ailments are converted to +30% Mana generation buff for 3 turns. All status ailmens and negative stack that affect mana generation will be replaced by +30% mana generation status effect for 3 turns. Doesn’t apply to status ailments that stp mana generation or steal mana.

Innate Ability: Mana on Taunt
Each time an enemy receives Taunt status effect this character’s mana is increased by 10%.

Innate Ability: Ignore Taunt
The character’s Special Skill is not affected by Taunt.

Special Skill: Unstoppable Charge

• This Special Skill ignores Dodge effects.
  • All allies get 60% chance to bypass defensive buffs with their attacks for 4 turns. [*] (Defensive buffs include counterattacks.)
  • Deals 300% damage to all enemies.

Satori -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Satori – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 984 982

Attack: 994 992
Defense: 990
HP: 1672 1666

Class: Paladin
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Champions
Aether Power: Damage Reduction

Innate Ability: Mana Generation Ailment Protection
All Mana generation ailments are converted to +30% Mana generation buff for 3 turns. All status ailmens and negative stack that affect mana generation will be replaced by +30% mana generation status effect for 3 turns. Doesn’t apply to status ailments that stp mana generation or steal mana.

Innate Ability: Heal Boost on Buff Dispel
This character receives 200 boosted health each time a buff is dispelled from this character. This effect can activate only once per turn.

Innate Ability: Mana on Buff Dispel
This character receives 10% mana each time a buff is dispelled from this character. This effect can activate only once per turn.

Special Skill: Thousand Palm Strikes

• Deals 300% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals 600% damage against Heroes the Cleanse or Dispel using Special Skills. [*] (Only direct Dispel and Cleanse effects from Special Skills are considered. This excludes Passives, Minions, Family effects, Talents and Status effects.)
  • The caster and nearby allies have 50% chance to drop any received damage to 1 for 4 turns. If this effect is dispelled, it dispels buffs from all enemies.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• December 1, 2023 – arrived for first look

:link: Related Threads

10 Likes

So a Hero can now have 3 Innate Abilities ??

Wonder how long that will take to spread to some existing Heroes ?

5 Likes

Two beasts, especially this one

Don’t ask what he’s doing there

3 Likes

Not strong enough, I hope they buff it before release, otherwise whales wouldn’t have motivation to pull.

The best thing about BK is now going to be on three heroes instead of just one!

Wow Satori. TANK. Good Defense stat and that special at Average mana!!
300% damage is pretty good but 600% damage will hit a LOT of heroes!!

I fully expect to be cruising to an easy win only to be wiped out by this hero and have to go back and figure out why/how it happened.

6 Likes

Another new Innate Ability :roll_eyes:

Also should it read “Health Boost…” rather than “Heal Boost…” ?

1 Like

In the beginning
A long long time ago
In the void
There was none

A Sun appeared
And thirst increased
One was added
To great joy

Sun grew and grew
So did the thirst
One became Two
To mixed joy

Sun kept on growing
But Rainfall reduced
Two became Three
To some dismay

1 Like

Just, why?

I remember not even a whole 6 months ago when we had “balance reworks” to make sure heroes couldn’t break certain boundaries and here we are breaking the boundaries past those boundaries.

With all the innate abilities these heroes come with that increase their mana or mana generation, they’re not fully average speed either. With the most inflated stats we’ve ever seen (discounting 3cS1 5*s, because their skills compared to these suck) they’re quite literally direct tickets to victory.

Their family bonus increases damage they deal even if they don’t have family members around, but they already deal tidal waves of damage without that bonus.

I stopped spending a while ago, and as nice as it would be to pull a monster like this it actually deters me from pulling in any summon portal in general. What’s going to be announced next week? Next month? Why pull at all if i can just wait and pull something that will somehow be even better than these two?

3 Likes

gif is me when i get close to the end of a x10 or x30 pull with no 5* yet

1 Like

For Satori, I think this hero needs buff. His speed should be very fast. Conditional damage to dispeller and cleanser for 600% is too low, make it higher please. 3 passive is not enough, should make it 10 passive. Why 50% chance to drop damage to 1. Make 100% for 6 turns.

3 Likes

For norman, he needs buff too. Make him bypass defensive buffs from 60% to 100%. Please add passive resist to blind too. And buff the damage higher and a possible DoT 800 sand, 800 fire, 800 frost, 800 poison and 800 water damage for 2 turns. And of course its all uncleansable. So now his attacks can now pass through taunt, dodge, blind, counter and literally every defensive buff the enemy have in defence.

1 Like

And lastly, the family bonus. Make it higher. Make it 1 hero get 100% extra damage from special skills 2 gets 200% and 3 gets 500%

And when everyone is chasing and reached the sales target. Give it less then a year of release, then u nerf them hard!

And the cycle continues… nice play!

Beta Update:

• Change in first passive for both heroes.
  • Stat changes for the heroes.

Closed as both heroes are released now.

You can continue discuss them in their proper topics.

1 Like