🧪 Early Information on Fated Summon [Part of The Beta Beat V52]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on Fated Summon Feature.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Fated Summon

The offered options for the following in Beta:

Hero type Hero 1 Hero 2 Hero 3 Hero 4 Hero 5
Season 1 Elena Lianna Richard Vivica Sartana
HoTM Grazul Telluria Vela Onatel Seshat
Season 2 Mitsuko Tarlak Ariel Poseidon Kageburado
Season 3 Tyr Ratatoskr Skadi Thor Freya

Note: All heroes come without costume.

You need to pull 100 Epic or Rare heroes in total on a portal where Legendary heroes are available to fill the counter.

After it is filled you need to select a hero to reset the counter, and continue the counting of pulls.
So extra pulls after 100 pulls will not be counted. (Eg if you do a 10 pull at 95 counter value).

Each hero can be selected only once.

This Summon is not tied to any event, and it seems to be always available until you do 2000 pulls and select all options.

We do not know how often will the options changed, and will the counter reset in this case, but I will try to ask Staff about it.

Some answers from Staff:

:link: Related Threads

25 Likes

There are 2 mitsukos
Maybe a typo

4 Likes

Great idea… Although S1 heros featured should come with a costume :thinking:.
Some thoughts…
How often will the fated summon appear?
How often will the featured heros be changed?

14 Likes

Thx, I have fixed it to Seshat.

4 Likes

Now 2 seshat lol
20 characters

3 Likes

So basically do 100 summons? And not pull a legendary 5* during any of those summons.

1 Like

This is great and I love this.

But why the hell there are S1 heroes without costumes to choose? :joy:

16 Likes

@PlayForFun Change one Seshat to Hawthorne, please. Thanks

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can pull 5* durning those 100 summons, it just doesn’t add +1 to counter.

9 Likes

People have been asking for this for years, i dont really understand the S1 heroes there but as a pity counter, it would be a very welcome addition to the game.

17 Likes

Any legendary summons counts towards the 100 needed for a fated summons.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? I thought that legendary heroes doesn’t count. :thinking:

4 Likes

Ariel stands out for me if only there was a costume, have a heart SG,

4 Likes

Clarifying… A summons attempt at a legendary portal counts, there’s only a 1% chance of summoning a legendary hero anyway lol

2 Likes

Sorry, it should be Kageburado.
I have overlooked 1 line.

1 Like

So for example when i want to get vela i need to fill the counter to 100 on Tavern of legends where vela appears?
If this is true…its a hell of a big joke

If there are 2 Legendary heroes in that 100 pull, then you need to do 2 more summons to fill the counter.

It is clarified it in the OP:
So, No.

I said NON Legendary hero, but I have adjusted the OP to Rare or Epic hero for more clarity.

No, you can pull any portal.
Eg: 50 EHTs in a Seaonal event + 20 Challenge Event summons + 30 Tower summons, and if any of these were a five star hero, then you can select a hero from the list.
If there were some 4 stars, then you need to pull a few more in any portal with Legendary hero chance.

8 Likes

Thanks for the clarification on this. I was going to assume that 1* and 2* heroes would be counted as well, and go crazy with the silver summon coin. So only 3* and 4* heroes will count.

And I suppose that my earlier comment made sense in my head, but not on the keyboard.

1 Like

You must have meant 5 stars. 4 stars and 3 stars count, legendaries do not. In other words: for hundred “unlucky” pulls you get a legendary. Pulling a legendary in between doesnt count for the pity counter, but also doesnt reset it. So if anyone gets 5 legendaries in hundred pulls, they have to make 5 more pulls to select a hero from the list.

When you make a single pull and get a 4 or 3 star plus hotm, it still counts, as the regular pull was not legendary

5 Likes

I think it’s good enough to have a chance of trade 100 pulls for a legendary hero

It’s gonna be a chance for me to get Tarlak, Skadi , Mitsuko (supposing that the same heroes from Beta will be featured in the game)

7 Likes