Celidana – 5* Holy / Yellow - October 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I like her, she is cute, i will draw my eht and hope to get her when fated summon release.

3 Likes

I’m sure she’s very cute, but for another game, in this one, she honestly doesn’t fit.

8 Likes

i think she could be a pain to deal with in very fast tournaments as tank

Not dispellable defense is good skill.

6 Likes

She has good synergy with Baldur. And other overhealers, of course, but Baldur is attacking continously while having boosted health

3 Likes

I think she seems meh. Her skill doesn’t seem good even for rush war. Ptolemy may be able to do more than her in the normal wars and even Faiez can do more in the rush war. Or can she be good for the defense team in the rush war? I don’t know. She doesn’t have cleasing, so I won’t change my Prof. Lidenbrock (flankler for rush war) into her. If I had, I don’t know, over 50 darts, I would probably max her, but I have no dart now, so she will remain 1.0 in my roster. Very nice illustration for collectors, though. Do you have any strategies for her?

1 Like

“Fated Summon” Beta thread

The point being that every summon that could, but doesn’t, give a 5* gives credit toward a pity count that eventually gives a choice of 5* off a limited list — creating a strong incentive to hang onto EHTs, coins, etc to do summons only after the Pity Counter goes live, so that every Brienne and Friar Tuck at least gets you 1% closer to some 5*

Then I can assume that summoning for, or beating up on, pet-themed heroes isn’t going to be your cuppa tea either.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks. So I have to hold onto my EHTs at least until that goes live. That may be torture once the new Halloween heroes hit.

3 Likes

For me, she’s a mixed bag. I couldn’t get enough out of her in raids but she looks great for rush/map/events. I wrote a blog post about her for those interested:

15 Likes

I got her from dunes coins going to level and max her. I think she will be a star on fast war and tournament and my yellows are weak though I just got the cyclops so will be a while until I start on her.

1 Like

3 Likes

Her over heal is strong and the additional def buff is great too.

But the fact that she only heals three heroes is something i really don’t Like as you always have to bring a 2nd healer and on top of that she is slow.

Just not a hero i would level.

And the worst part is the artwork. It definitley doesnt fit into the game and looks just aweful

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s like putting Mario Bross as a character in the Resident Evil saga. Doesn’t match at all.

6 Likes

I see a lot of mehs in this thread which is fair enough

But guys with SG it be like: pull for a HOTM first, then ask questions and request a buff later :sweat_smile::rofl:

If they can nerf octopus guy, vela, telly, grampus, and buff heroes (admittedly two years later), why bother with what’s described on the card?

I mean this is half in jest but there’s an element of truth in there, no?

(And if you don’t pull for the hero you can always play the NERF card)

In what universe are we actually in control of what heroes we get? Seriously?!

6 Likes

With the state of the recent and upcoming heroes, healing only the caster & nearby at slow speed is disappointing. Makes it feel like she was designed specifically for rush defences and map farming

2 Likes

She looks like she came from another game. Her artwork is terrible. But then again, whole development seems to be lost, pushing out new heroes just for pushing them out. This and fluffy pets. Inspiration from toy store I guess. @Sg Try to get grip of yourself.

4 Likes

I forgot about Rush, yes she’ll be good for that.

I’m in the minority probably but I like the artwork, it’s better than the slayers.

4 Likes

From The Shining? Amazing book

Okay, so I break her down and give her a grade…

2 Likes