Dual Defense 4-1? What do you think about it?

I have Misandra and Athena both with emblems, but hope for faster charging with the mermaid.

Tried all of them, but this one looked the best… :star_struck:

4 health dealing elder woman and a shemale teddy :rofl:

Ariels cleanse could be helpful against burn, too.

I talked about this in my alliance the other day. I want to do. Defense stack with Guin, Ursena, Seshat/Kunch, Kingston and either Alby or Lianna, or something very close to it.

Ursena makes it hard to bring holy heroes to the table which keeps Guin around, and with Ursena and Seshat flanking her then dark heroes would only be half the damage to them, then Kingston resists Burn so no GM/Marjana/Azlar stuff.

1 Like

Nope and nope. Not enough damage. No plan B if LOtL does not fire.

Great defense for this AW, but replace Frida with Misandra. With aid field, I don’t think anyone will take it down in 1-shot. And in part 2, should resist 3-4 attacks in row. I saw in your videos that your alliance faces mid players (not 4300+ like top alliances) and this defense will be a nightmare for them. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, we only have 6 players 4k+ and 10 members who can’t manage 6 attacks, too. Rest average from 2,5 to 4 k.

I wasn’t attacked at all for the last 3 wars.

I can imagine :joy: Btw, next time you wanna talk about war, please use my thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Alliance Wars -->> Share your teams, strategy & discuss

The idea is cool, but i rather make a 3+2 Green and red. I explain why.

In your asset you make a 3 red stack against LotL weak against your blues.
Useful on a single raid, less for multiple attacks.

The whole point of using a same color tank tactics is to make the opponent running short on a color.
So once they are short on reds, they probably go stacking green against your flanks. And green is neutral against your other greens.

If you put 2 reds on flanks, when they run out of good reds they should stuck blue against your flanks, but so be weak on your 3 greens.

Could be less points on first, but more points on the second half.

1 Like

Yes, exactly that is what I want the opponents to.

Hopefully Lakey will go off or be rezzed fully charged and immediately become a deadly threat even for a green red 3-2.

Green tanks this time, so green and red are the colors to bring in. My def seems to be a nice aim to reduce their strong heroes.

I keep you informed, even if I’ll die on the 1st attack.

3 Likes

Isn’t stacking the same color of the tank doubling the mana gains?

Nope. Just more damage.

1 Like

I meant enemy mana. I apologize for my poor speech. Writting in a phone is annoying :slight_smile:

No, the enemies mana will only be charged by hitting tiles (no matter which color) and on every turn.

1 Like

I died on the 1st attack :rofl:

But we’re leading and flipped the board twice.

Here are my 2nd 3 flags.

That’s exactly Idea I got too. Once Ursena maxed and emblemed, I would like to try following combinations:

Very similar to yours, I am really curious to swap Kunchen and Ursena

Something more crazy, but probably with not enough fire power

And gambler’s dream :rofl:

2 Likes

I also like this defense team

2 Likes

I think the newer heroes make stacking on raid D much more possible, still not quite better than rainbow at large, but I think if you can combine the right heroes it would be pretty cool. I’m also interested in trying a stack defense once I get more 5* depth.

1 Like

Tried something very similar. Not great.

Isn’t there also a little mana gain for all heroes on defense each turn regardless of being hit by tiles?

Yes, as the posting says. :wink:

I just met sth similar and it was a Blitzkrieg.

:rainbow: Def 4 the win :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes