Costumed Justice (Secondary Costume) - 5* Holy / Yellow from Season 1

New Season 1 Secondary Costume is released: Costumed Justice

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Justice, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Justice.

Costumed Justice

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Sorcerer
S
Slow
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
Origin Family
Costume Chamber Classic
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Ritual of Judgement
  • Deals 300% damage to all enemies.
  • The damage is increased by 45% per each dead enemy.
  • All enemies get -40% accuracy for 3 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Classic Family

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Damage is increased to 300% from 270%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Justice ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Justice.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Justice and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Justice worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Justice on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Justice ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Justice as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Justice Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Justice’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Justice and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Justice, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Justice when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Justice, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Justice (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Justice), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Justice (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Justice worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Justice would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Justice’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Accuracy Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Justice compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Justice’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Justice’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Justice’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Justice is better ?

• Normal Justice
  • Costumed Justice (Old Costume)
  • Costumed Justice (Secondary Costume)

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Justice worth giving Paladin Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Justice is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Justice is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Justice worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Justice then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

Just for comparison’s sake, as the abilities are too similar for me to recognize the difference without searching

3 Likes

Horrible hero and horrible variations.

She, horghall and Quintus probably spanked devs mothers for deserving such a ■■■■■■ balance management.

1 Like

From afar I thought she was a lemon tree, but then upon closer inspection realised they were flowers :rofl:

Looks like she got buffed slightly from 270% to 300%.

4 Likes

Wow. Very disappointed with this one as well. Basically a flat upgrade to normal Justice with just more damage. She is at least decent now, but this costume design is very lazy as it is just Justice with bigger damage numbers. Really feel SG should be able to do better than that.

1 Like

It’s too bad, they did a really nice job on the costume design, but the abilities just fall flat. 909 attack stat once maxed and LB. So added damage with the lowered stat it still fails to do much. There’s nothing new to this costume, nothing exciting or relevant to be used in the upper echelon of the game. A slow hero with a wimpy hit and blind. Can we get some Justice for Justice, please?! @Petri

2 Likes

Deals 3000% damage to all enemies.

@PlayForFun

Small typo here :grin:

4 Likes

Sorry, I accidently added skill of the hero which comes to Beta in december :smiley:

Thx, I have fixed it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

what demon hero are you guys playin with that has 3000% in any form of special skill :joy:

1 Like

I hope that was ironic:)

It’s the only 2nd costume that i got, and i will not upgrade justice.
Slow , weak special… No interest compared to other Heroes on this portal, or any non s1 hero.
She need a Big buff to be used
A member of my alliance said something true, even with 12 costumes, she will still not be relevant.

2 Likes

Apparently they needed a dud to pair with Marjana. Justice fits in nicely for that.

2 Likes

I agree that she’s not great bit being now a sorcerer, with a bard; +20 and a lvl 29 magic/cyclops troop she’ll fire in 3 matches

Is it possible to send unwanted 5* costumes into Soul Exchange? That’s the only real purpose I can see for me pulling Justice’s costumes.

2 Likes

Nah you can’t put costumes into Soul Exchange, they can only be used for food for other costumes!

She just looks more and more depressed with each additional costume. How sad, :sleepy: When I first started playing I thought she was so beautifully designed.

3 Likes

Like artwork it’s really good, like special it’s awful, I got her but she will stay 1/1 forever.

1 Like

My biggest fear is getting her instead of marjana.

Problem is… it become reality.

I hate this game so much. The fact that I spent my last gems to get her won’t help because now I don’t have any reason to keep playing :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I really don’t understand why SG make some heroes so strong (like Huricane) and another so week (like Justice in any costume), how they can’t make something in the middle (balanceed and fun to play hero), for me when someone catch new 5* (because this costume it’s from the new one in the game) with this ods must happy and not disappointed, in this case if you got this one you are disappointed, even want to throw your phone from the window.

2 Likes