Best 3 ⭐ Heroes - Pick Your MVPs!

Comes up frequently and it seems like it has been a while since a forum-wide poll was held to gather opinions about 3 :star: heroes. While we all strive for the ever elusive :dark_sunglasses: 5 :star: heroes, lets share some thoughts about the ones we are more likely to get (and probably feed away :smile:).

Veteran players, who would you recommend that new players max as soon as they get the card? Who is most versatile, i.e., who do you use frequently for events or raid tournaments?

Best Place to Summon for 3 Star Hero - Pick one
  • Event
  • Seasonal
  • Costume
  • S2 - Atlantis
  • S3 - Valhalla

0 voters

Event/Seasonal MVP - Pick up to 3
  • Arman
  • Bauchan
  • Chick Jr.
  • Guardian Bat
  • Hisan
  • Pixie
  • Rudolph
  • Shrubbear
  • Squire Wabbit
  • Vlad
  • Vodnik
  • Frosty (Beta)
  • Jack (Beta)

0 voters

Season 3 MVP - Pick up to 3
  • Agnes
  • An-Windr
  • Bjorn
  • By-Ulf
  • Ei-Dunn
  • Grevle
  • Jarvur
  • Kvasir
  • Nordri
  • Sudri

0 voters

Season 2 MVP - Pick up to 3
  • Chochin
  • Gato
  • Gill-Ra
  • Melia
  • Mnessus
  • Muggy
  • Namahage

0 voters

Polls can only have a maximum of 20 options, so I pulled out the S1 and Costume healers and created a specific poll for them.

3 Star Healer - Pick up to 3
  • Belith
  • By-Ulf
  • C- Belith
  • C- Friar Tuck
  • C- Hawkmoon
  • Friar Tuck
  • Grevle
  • Hawkmoon

0 voters

Costume MVP - Pick up to 3
  • C- Azar
  • C- Balthazar
  • C- Bane
  • C- Berden
  • C- Brienne
  • C- Carver
  • C- Gunnar
  • C- Isshtak
  • C- Karil
  • C- Prisca
  • C- Renfeld
  • C- Tyrum
  • C- Gan Ju (Beta)
  • C- Graymane (Beta)
  • C- Jahangir (Beta)
  • C- Kailani (Beta)
  • C- Nashgar (Beta)
  • C- Oberon (Beta)
  • C- Ulmer (Beta)
  • C- Valen (Beta)

0 voters

Season 1 MVP - Pick up to 3
  • Azar
  • Balthazar
  • Bane
  • Berden
  • Brienne
  • Carver
  • Gan Ju
  • Graymane
  • Gunnar
  • Isshtak
  • Jahangir
  • Kailani
  • Karil
  • Nashgar
  • Oberon
  • Prisca
  • Renfeld
  • Tyrum
  • Ulmer
  • Valen

0 voters

But wait! Where is Dawa?!?
See below, courtesy of @Disposable

Point 1

Point 2

Point 3

But seriously, the poll can only have 20 options and there are 24 S1 heroes. I took out Belith, Hawkmoon and Friar Tuck to create a healers poll and poor Dawa got the boot to make it an even 20. Feel free to roast me in the comments.

22 Likes

Great poll… I like it…

I did not notice at all until I read this one… lol.
Well so far Dawa does not have good love here,… mhhh,… that make sense SGG did not give good upgrade for Dawa and also her costume as well Dawa-C (Beta). :smile:

2 Likes

well done on this series of polls, and LOL at the points on Dawa!

1 Like

Nice stuff :hotdog::beer:
Got a few 3* I need to max

3 Likes

Very interesting to see - also gives a great clue to us newer players, which heroes might overall be worth to target to level first. Thank you for the initiative :slight_smile: And hah, poor Dawa!

2 Likes

costume Dawa is a yellow Bjorn. Granted her 2nd hit is much weaker (currently anyways, hoping they buff her).

But still, even if she stays the same, she is much better and actually viable.

Would you believe that is the first holy hero to have extra damage against dark… I am actually looking forward to trying her in Pirates if I snag the costume.

3 Likes

Thanks for the voting so far everyone! I’ll admit some of the answers dont surprise me (looking at you Vlad) and some are a bit of a surprise. Notably which portal people prefer for valuable 3 stars.

Didn’t mean to turn this into a Dawa thread, but I’ll just put this here for anyone curious…

5 Likes

Good thread, and useful for anyone considering which 3* to prioritize and level.
Nice to see my boy Bauchan edging out the field in what is a very competitive event 3* group.

Poor Vlad… he really does need some love. :rofl:

1 Like

Valhalla makes sense to me.

Kvasir, Bjorn, Nordri, Sudri, Ei-Dunn, Grevle and Agnes are all stellar 3*s. Not only are their stats great (except Agnes who is made of paper like Muggy), their skills are all very powerful for 3* rarity.

Atlantis 3* all have strong skills too, but most of the good ones are pretty squishy as well.

3 Likes

Yeah his bad I leveled him as nothing else to level knew he had bad rap used him the first time in the 3* in the week. Hawkmoon was on life support so used vlad to hopefully kill her nope she stayed alive haha.

Tl;dr:

Also posted here: Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

10 Likes

very nicely done!!! thanks for making this poll

1 Like

My favourite 3*s (3 per colour)

P: bjorn, tyrum (costume or normal), renfeld (costume, regular is mediocre)
Y: kvasir, melia, pixie
B: gato, chick jr, c-gunnar (possibly frosty, but haven’t used him since leveling)
G: Grevle, belith (costume or regular), mnessus. (Possibly c-brienne, but only just got her, haven’t used her yet)
R: c-hawkmoon, bauchan. (Can’t really pick a third from namahage, jahangir and c-azar, as each are good and depends on the situation which is best)

Looking at this, I was wondering if there is a poll on favourite 3s per colour? I’ve been trying to sift through the whole forum, but can’t exactly find one… I know there are many threads on which 3 hero to keep and so on, usually deciding based on colour and then ability… I was wondering if it is possible to do a poll on that?

You should make a joke about 3* trainer hero too :rofl:

Now more costumes and S4 heroes are available the above priority might have changed

This is required to update the status of the heroes, as long as we are using and new heroes are coming. My interest is to make good team for the purpose of Raid tournaments