🌑 Aqeela – Season 5 Hero – 3* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Aqeela

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Aqeela, as well as your thoughts on him.

Aqeela

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star:
Rare
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Rogue
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

3/50
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 510 565 986
3/60 630 698 1219
Origin Family
Season 5 Moon
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
* Deals 70% damage to all enemies.
* Dispels the latest dispellable buff from enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Jump Ahead
  • Deals 155% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +45% chance to dodge Special Skills for 3 turns. Each dodge gives +5% defense stack (Max: 10).

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Moon Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -24% defense for 2 turns and 114 Water damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

June 2022

The exact change in Water damage: 56 to 114

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Aqeela from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46,v47]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Aqeela ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Aqeela.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Aqeela and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Aqeela worth summoning for?

• Would you use Aqeela on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Aqeela ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Aqeela as an opponent?

• Would you give Aqeela Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Aqeela’s character design?

• If you Summoned Aqeela and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Aqeela, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Aqeela when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Aqeela, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Aqeela (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Aqeela), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Rare Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Aqeela

:question: Is Aqeela worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Aqeela compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Aqeela is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Aqeela’s Special Skill match Aqeela’s Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Aqeela’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Dodge (with Defense Buff Stack)

0 voters

:question: Is Aqeela worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Aqeela is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Aqeela will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

:question: What do you think is Aqeela worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Aqeela then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

2 Likes

How is no one talking about this hero? 3* dodge hero that’s a rogue at fast speed. I’ll be leveling her up immediately, can’t wait to use her.

10 Likes

just thinking the same thing…a 3* dodge plus some damage and defense stack…looks like I have a new hero for 3* bloody…

3 Likes

She’s pretty good, fast dodger and damager, only for three at both sides but still. And her dodge bonus is unremovable defense stack. Not even talking aboout passive or family bonus or rogue class.

4 Likes

In case anyone was interested…

And path…

12 Likes

Very nice, I’m just doing mine now

Is there a reason you took the mana node?

2 Likes

I have no idea why I did that! Makes zero sense.

Aqeela and Costume Melia seem like a nice yurple pair! C Melia does blind to all at fast speed, and Aqeela provides dodge special = multiplicative chance of not getting hit!

5 Likes

That’s actually a really great idea, I totally forgot about her costume.

Are you going to tank Aqeela? @zyairie

Thanks all for the feedback - just pulled her and am eager to max !

3 Likes

I have adjusted the OP with the June balance updates.

Cross post facing Aqeela in a recent raid tournament

Raising my ■■■■■ now.
20 characters

What do you think of it now after several months of use? I’m wondering whether to do LB or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t have one at the time of the post and haven’t seen too many other 3 star tournaments where she would be valuable. Then I got one, leveled her, and limit broke her yesterday to use in this week’s buff booster tournament. Let’s see how I feel about her at the end of the week.

I think she does a few things, but nothing super amazing.

2 Likes

Aqeela was one of the first 3* I maxed and LB. Still a staple in many of my lineups and on defense in 3* tourneys. She has won me countless matches. I’ve never put her anywhere other than right flank and she’s been exceptional. Definitely overlooked by many. I think the Dunes 3*'s are some of, if not the best set in the game. Faiez, Waqas, Rekhetre are some of my most used heroes (also Treevil in Rush). I do not have the Hunter family 3’s though and I really would like to have them lol

1 Like

Has anyone used her alongside Shrub? I just pulled her, and I use Shrub, Tree, Maeve, Noril, Waqas, Faiez, Kvasir as my main 3* tourny players. Wondering if a Shrub/Aqeela combo would be devastating or redundant.

They actually work well together if you put Aqeela next to the Bear. He can dodge the SS attracted by his taunt, even dispels.

1 Like