Offense: 21-4
Defense: 7-6

My losses came to the following teams:

LW LF T RF RW
Guardain Bat Phoenicus Kvassir Joukahainen Jing
Soroca Bauchan Dolgoon Kvassir Maeve
Waqas Sally Treevil Noril Joukahainen
Gnomer Kvassir Aqeela Kornel Joukahainen

Joukahainen and Kvassir each appeared in 3 of the teams I lost to. Otherwise, no repeats. Jouk is decent, but I don’t think he’s the reason I lost. I did win against 6 other teams with Jouk. I did win against 3 other Kvassir tanks and one other Kvassir flank. I can see how Kvassir flank is harder than tank, because when Kvassir is flank, I would bring mine, and if enemy Kvassir fired first, my Kvassir was neutralized.

Most overated hero: Jarif. I was 9-0 against Jarif. I don’t get why so many people used him. I guess he’s new and has high power, but he’s pretty underwhelming. Decent sniper damage, but at average speed on defense he just can’t do much. His primary value is getting hit by specials so his passive bonus kicks in. I have one unleveled and I don’t see why I’d use him. On offense, if I want average blues, I’ll use Nordri to set up others. Then I can use Jouk, Yao, and Karil if I want to follow that up. I don’t use Chick Jr, but I can see the hit all being more appealing than Jarif. On defense, average snipe to one is pretty weak. The buff blocking could be nice, but three stars don’t excel with buffs. If Jarif was fast speed, he’d be solid, but at average speed he’s too weak to do anything. Maybe folks overestimate his passive too? It didn’t bother me.

Aqeela is interesting. I only had one loss to her, but 14 wins! Hit 3 at fast speed is nice. 155% isn’t a ton of damage though. Dodge is also nice, but the 5% defense stack is very underwhelming. I still think she’s a solid hero for rare, but certainly not OP.

2 Likes