⚔ [24 May, 2020] - 57th Raid Tournament - 3*, Rush Attack, No Blue/ Ice

Hmm… why not Red in the center, and bear as a flank?

Isn’t bear is more natural as a flank due to its special + enemy will stack red and remove it quickly right now?

Are you insane? This isn’t a no red allowed tourney, it’s no blues! :laughing:

Going with this…though having too many options: Jahangir, Chochin, Arman, Gil-Ra, Kailani, Bjorn, Pixie

4 Likes

i will get a try with this one.

good luck to all

3 Likes

Last time I got an A defense with Arman tank and Bauchan flank. So it is possible.

2 Likes

@brother_north @rho

Shrubby is the best tank even if it isn’t a rush and if all elements are allowed. On a rush he’s the ultimate beast and hit absorbing meatshield to fill up my threats.

3 Likes

The first team depends on speed leveling a second Ei-Dunn while the second seems fun for the defensive down across their whole team. I like the mana boost/control combo of Ei-Dunn and Bauchan but then the Brienne D-down and Hawkmoon attack up plus a hard hitter like Bjorn seems like it could wreck havoc. I know that Brienne as a green might be a risk though.

I might speed ascend Pixie for that left flank role and move Hawkmoon to the left wing.

Just don’t let them fire even though it’s a Rush Attack. Not a bad idea. lol

I think this:

Other options in red are squire wabbit, Azar, namahage 2 and nashgar. In purple I could do cochin, tyrum (c), in yellow bane (c) and kailani and gan ju.

if i had a maxed Jahangir he would definitely take a spot. but that girl (Ei-Dunn) not just slows down but also hits really hard. she has my faith

Is C Hawkmoon in the tank position a better option ? This is a very fast tournament and she probably will set off before taken out.
I have Hawkmoon C19 and she has the highest defense stats.

Another question. I have this setup :

Melia7 - Ei-Dunn1 - C Hawkmoon 19 - Namahage1 - Bjorn9

Would Squire Wabbit1 fits here somewhere ?

This is my initial draft, maybe it will change…
(3 Fast mana in the center)

2 Likes

My planned team:

I think having two healers - especially cHawkmoon - on very fast will make me hard to kill, while Rudolph, Jahangir, and Isshtak take care of the enemies.

My other max-emblemed 3*s are Bane, Chochin, and Gan Ju. Might one of them be better instead of Isshtak, to stymie color stackers?

2 Likes

I hear you, but I still have doubts. I don’t remember having trouble with him or seeing him dominant on top teams.
I can easily imagine how I stack red and remove it in a few hits. After his shield is up - I won’t fear spamming all tiles on him.

Let’s see how it works in practice. Thanks for the info!

Wow, I forgot it’s Rush Attack… all very fast.
I will have a fun and playful experimental team instead, since rush attack is always a difficult one to do since my heroes are not all +20 emblems.

My new team experiment will be:

2 Likes

Enemy can just bring mono red and still has advantage i think that mixing red with yellow,dark is bestter but hey we all have some ideas:)

1 Like

I would use my 3x Yellow / 2x Purple or 2x yellow / 3x Purple against a 3x Red / 2x Green team

Who thinks a mono team of Pixie for this would be a good and fun defense to try?
I will max all of mine soon and try it next time especially if we have a “No Dark/Purple” lol.

I thought of that too, after posting. Will swap in Chochin for Isshtak.

Thanks.

Mono red against it is great too because you just do red matches whever they are and any match is probably almost kill maybe except +20 bauchan

I don’t have many options, so this is mine.

2 Likes