Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [23 Aug, 2020] - 70th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

6 Likes

I don’t have any max average or slow red heroes, my red are Zimkitha, Vanda or Marjana for 5* red, so I guess I will just go with Vanda for the tank. She is pretty good and can be such a pain to beat

Finally my Khagan, Elena, and 3-70 Azlar are rejoicing :smiley:

3 Likes

No top 10 defenses from last time. I was active that week so I don’t know why I didn’t save them. Sorry all.

12 Likes

Mother North, Elena, Noor, C. , Second Elena, second Mother North

Whole team counterattacks and revives :slight_smile:

My red options are probably worst of all 5 elements…
But mommas will help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might just tank Heimdall+20 since my red options are Elena+7, Lady Loki+7, and GM+19. Even with red allowed I feel that Heimdall would be a much better rush tank… but thoughts?

Thinking Cviv+12, Grimble+7, Heimdall+20, Elena+7, Lady Loki+7

Idk I’m very lacking in options for purple. Onyx is my most emblemed at +19 but he’s not good for rush. I also have +7 Sartana, not great

Not many options…
Last time, I tanked G. Kong, the results were very bad…

1 Like

Almost certainly this. Alfrike is deadly in rush regardless of whether yellow is allowed or not. Maybe I’ll swap out Fogg for Lianna for a bigger hit, but I do like Fogg’s Kage style dispel before hitting so can’t behind defense buffs/counterattacks.

3 Likes

Ouch… 5 star tournaments are my weakest defensively. Offensively I like this format though.

I will run this

I already fear the Alfrike tanks.

3 Likes

First draft

Bringing a 4* to a 5* tournament, but I like Sumle putting more pressure on the attacker to choose who to take out first.

The more conservative route would be to swap out either Bertila or Sumle for BT with CB for the extra healer and attack buff

5 Likes

I don’t have so many options here. Besides, my best 5* heroes are blue, so I’ll go with this one:

Not sure if I should change QoH with Khagan, although she has better defense stats.

1 Like

Great tank with flanks!

But I wonder why fast snipers on wings in very fast tourney?

1 Like

Because I don’t have any better options unless you consider Uraeus+0 or Malosi+0 better than cJoon+18 in the right wing. I did debate whether to put Fogg+18 or Lianna+18 in left wing, but decided Fogg is more valuable for his dispel before hit (so good against taunters). Also wings are rarely killed by tiles and his passive gives him extra survivability.

I think i will go with this.
Got Noor +11, but that will be too much defensive setup overall. No Alfrike so no easy ride here.
Got Neith 4/80, but not really sure if Neith worth to relace Posseidon+18, kinda doubt that.
Other options are Dr. Moreau +20, Kingston +18, Malosi +18, and maybe Willbur +20.

1 Like

I would do that in a heartbeat. On Rush emblems don’t matter that much. Effects do. Neith has 2 nasty delaying effects. The mana cut is small but still delays 1 round. On Rush you win with specials so blind is really annoying. May be you have 65 ranger emblems to enable her talent. That would be my emblem strategy…may be yours is different.
I don’t fear Poseidon in Rush…at all.

3 Likes

Well why not, gonna give Neith a try at least.

1 Like

do you think my defense in the raids tournament is okay?

Need some help @sleepyhead @JJCITY @ThePirateKing @BubblesUK @Itty @Slobix @Liam_K

• Gullinbursti +7
  • Colen +7
  • Crit troop lvl 10 for Ares

Marjana / Tyr would be better right wing :thinking:

Tyr doesn’t have a mana node so mana troop 5 is not enough for him.

2 Likes

1st draft

2 Likes