2020 FEBRUARY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

February Calendar of Events, includes dates for the Path of Valor, Knights of Avalon, Costume Event Atlantis Rises and weekly trials. Also includes tentative Rare Quest Dates.

A note to all community members I will start releasing the new month’s calendars on the 27th day of each month.

As always, RARE QUESTS appear every 7-10 days more or less. Possible dates are listed and may be subject to change. Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be indicated on the calendar to ensure you have the most updated information.

Your comments, feedback and continued support are always appreciated.

~Novo

*02/06/2020 With the release of Farholme Pass today, revised Rare Quests dates on Feb calendar.
*02/07/2020 Revised calendar in lieu of recent announcement regarding the change of schedule to Atlantis Rises.
*02/17/2020 Revised remaining Rare Quests Dates since Mount Umber was released today. Also fixed the date for Atlantis Rises in the Coming Next Month box.
*02/18/2020 Added start date for Season 3.

118 Likes

YAYAY!!

@Novo for president!

13 Likes

In case someone is looking for information regarding the next summons, look at Preliminary summon calendar

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this.

5 Likes

@Novo - thank you muchly! Great work!

4 Likes

As always - thank you, thank you and my alliances thank you too :blush:.

6 Likes

You rock Novo! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks @Novo you are the best!

5 Likes

Thanks for this. The image quality is terrible though. Is it possible to update?
it’s ok if you cba :slight_smile:

Thank you :heart_eyes: Great work :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Novo

3 Likes

Great work @Novo. …

4 Likes

Oh fantastic, less than 1 week for Path of Valor. I am super excited for i.

1 Like

Thank you @Novo now to build some more greens.

2 Likes

Avalon only on 12th, need to figure out how to keep my feeder factory operating till then… Need to stuff it for 7 more days…

2 Likes

Thank you for your efforts

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this info :raised_hands: :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks Novo for this Feb calendar

3 Likes

As always, thank you Novo.

Is AR really that late? I thought it was a week earlier for some reason.

2 Likes

That’s the info I found on the wiki. However all dates are tentative and may be subject to change. I try my best to keep you all informed of any changes as soon as I become aware of them.

7 Likes

Cookie Settings