2020 MARCH Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

March Calendar of Events, includes continuing dates for the Path of Valor, Atlantis Rises, Pirates of Corellia, Costume Event, Valhalla Summons and weekly trials. Also includes tentative Rare Quest Dates.

Springvale (Easter Event) tentatively scheduled for March/April. Exact date unknown but will update once the information becomes available.

The new month’s calendars will be released on the 27th day of each month.

As always, RARE QUESTS appear every 7-10 days more or less. Possible dates are listed and may be subject to change. Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be indicated on the calendar to ensure you have the most updated information.

Your comments, feedback and continued support are always appreciated. Thank you.

~NθVθ

*03/10/2020 Revised the Rare Quest Dates since Frostmarch arrived on the 9th.
*03/16/2020 Revised the Rare Quest Dates again.
*03/28/2020 Final Revision. Made corrected updates to Rare Quest Dates and added Seasonal Event to the “Coming Next Month” portion.

109 Likes

Comment: you’re amazing

Support:

Vote 1 @Novo for president!!!

36 Likes

Oh sweet! Pirates are gonna be here for my birthday! :grin: I wonder how I’ll do using Kestrel and Sargasso against the AI this time, haha!

1 Like

Thank you!
The only issue I see is week starting from Sunday, not Monday.

“March 27th, April Calendar will be available”

Most anticipated event of the month.

3 Likes

Dear Novo,

Thanks for your great effort. I prepared the same calendar for March for my Arabic colleagues, and would like to share it with you here guys:

Best regards,

18 Likes

Are Springvale not available in March? Is it confirmed anyone please? @zephyr1 know?

EDIT:

Okay,… nevermind, we still do not know the exact date.

1 Like

There is no official date for Springvale yet, but my guess is April.

We’ll likely see the updated version of Springvale enter Beta next week.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ElThamer that’s awesome. I like that you added the heroes at the bottom. Thank you for doing this for the Arabic players of E&P.

6 Likes

@Novo, this is great work! If you want to add it I think Elena and Quintus are very reasonable guesses for the featured costumes, as they are the last two legendaries who we have not yet seen featured in that chamber.

4 Likes

Yes, thank you @IvyTheTerrible I’ll add them in on the next revision. :hugs:

3 Likes

Muchísimas Gracias nos ayudas mucho

1 Like

De nada, me da gusto que su alanzia la stan utilisando!

Thanks Novo for calendar

3 Likes

Any hints as to whether there will be new bunnies to collect?? :grin:

Not yet, but as soon as anything comes to Beta, I’ll post a new Beta Beat thread with all of the information.

3 Likes

did they indicate that there will be a new round of beta this week, or is that just an educated guess?

They indicated a couple weeks ago that the next round of Beta would likely not start until March.

Whether it will be this week or later, I don’t know.

1 Like

Calendar Português Brazil

11 Likes