2020 APRIL Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

indeed, thanks so much for the calendar - no apologies necessary at all, thanks for this labor of love!

1 Like

Dear @Rfm,

Thanks for your kind reminder, corrected :+1:

Best regards,

3 Likes

Thank you! Gonna be a Busy month!
:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

oh, so my bad - iam sorry… So purple will be in May then?

1 Like

Yea, it’s purple - Clarissa HoTM in may…there is a thread about her on the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Wish you and yours the best and hope all is well. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much all

1 Like

What a bummer, I would gladly use my EHTs for Clarissa but there is no seasonal event in May. One in April, another one in June but not in May.

Any buzz about Valor changes or which mats will be the loot this time?

3 Likes

@Ender_BattleSchool

Keep an eye out for more news to come. I’m sure they’ll be posting something soon. Also here’s a thread you may also find interesting and informative.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/second-path-of-valor-log-and-discussion-starts-april-6/165113

3 Likes

Since Valor was in Beta last time, wasn’t sure if there were any Beta rumors. Thank you though.

1 Like

Path of Valor hasn’t returned to Beta since before the original release, so there’s no insight from Beta about what changes we’ll see in the second iteration.

7 Likes

@Novo thank you much for continuing the calendar, and hey, a day or two late don’t matter. It always impresses me to see all the scheduling. :+1:

Looks like April will be a pretty busy month E&P wise.

4 Likes

Thanks again for this. Here’s a :cookie: a small thank you.

3 Likes

Muchas gracias Novo nos ayudas mucho

1 Like

So helpful!! Thank you
novo.

2 Likes

Thank you heaps for the calendar Novo! I am very prepared and like to have things planned out as much as possible and these are super useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic job Novo! Always appreciate the effort! She convinced me to post my version of calendar :blush: Here is my version of April calendar - this time I have prepared English version as well. I mostly do my infographics for Polish community, but that is thing to change, perhaps :slight_smile:

Polska wersja kalendarza:

21 Likes

@ColdHands firstly, welcome to the forums. I’m glad I came across this on Instagram. You’ve done an amazing job. Feel free to continue adding these if you want. I would also like to recommend you add the original Polish version as well as I’m sure our Polish community members would very much appreciate that. :hugs:

9 Likes

already that all Add the calendar for the month of April then I also add the calendar in Italian for the Italian community

thank you so much

4 Likes