Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Nov 3, 2019] 29th Raid Tournament! — 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

Tournament de Guv

Yay! NO Telluria’s this time!! XD

Last Time

Didn’t record anything for the last time this one rolled round… :man_shrugging:

Defence

Thinking possibly this:

Options

4 Likes

I would use both of your hansels and your merlin. punish everybody for having mana lol

1 Like

Agreed, mana control will be absolute key to winning this tourney. For this reason I’m gonna go with a slightly unusual yurple heavy team viz cTibs-Li Xiu-Proteus center. Still debating what to put on wings but Hansel will probably be in there, maybe Mist too just to balance out two purples with two yellows. So Mist-cTibs-Li Xiu-Proteus-Hansel.

Other option is to run rainbow Caed-cTibs-Boldtusk-Li Xiu-cSonya. BT as tank since he’s my sturdiest 4* with 858 def and 1325 HP, but something tells me this team will underperform in a rush tourney… :thinking:

1 Like

I’m thinking going yurple for this one…curious 'bout to see how the Fura/Gullinbursti synergy is going to work also :wink:
Hard to bench my Rigard+18 and Colen.
Maybe I’m wrong? Maybe not? :thinking:

4 Likes

I hate vs Colen in these tournaments

2 Likes

Yes, he’s scary at very fast…that’s my doubt!:sweat_smile:

1st draft, my other main Options are below the team as well gullinbursti & Colen +0

3 Likes

Is a very good team.
I’d dislike facing Colen more than Hu Tao, Tao is annoying but you can often wait for cleanse, Colen If you wait you die. Only an opinion tho, both good options

2 Likes

Love your idea of the center 3, took me a A minute to understand, but unless they have great stack of greens early, will be nigh impossible to kill

2 Likes

Kinda hoping to encourage taking reds which Kashhrek can protect against.

Then the two flanks & wings will (hopefully) hamper their mana & attack ability… And Sumle to hang out and whack em when they’re down.

1 Like

Seems like a very solid idea, Kashrek has always been hard to kill, but so used to taking non red against him and ignoring, the costume and your setup changes that, good thinking

1 Like

Absolutely no idea if it will work or not lol … just trying stuff out and seeing what happens.

This?
Very hard to come up with a good team with all these options…

In this setup, Gad bashes, heals and buffs attack, colen dishes out massive damage, proteus stops mana, kiril heals and buffs everyone and corner hu kills the leftovers (?)

Other options:
P: rigard (c) , tibertus, cyprian, merlin
Y: wu, danza, chao
R: BT, Wilbur, sumitomo
G: melendor (c)
B: sonya (c), boril, triton

2 Likes

I will taste costumed Kiril with Bryn support, and Colen hitting harder… Wu Kong protected

I will try something like this. Thinking ablut swaping grimm for a kiril to add survavility however i love agressive lines up

3 Likes

Hopefully Bursti will boost at least once and fill the others with his family bonus when he’s going to Valhalla.

cKiril and Sumle should be able to clean the opponent afterwards.

In theory :rofl:

4 Likes

Which one would you advise me to use?

20200614_105107

1 Like

Debating whether to load up with slowies.

• Green: Little John +11 (AoE) over Hansel +11 (hits one)
  • Yellow: definitely Li Xiu +15, next best is Hu Tao at only +1. I do also have Lady Woolerton at +15, but…
  • Purple: Rigard +15 is my sturdiest, and will help counter anyone bringing their own mana controllers against me… I considered Proteus but he’s too squishy, and hopefully Li + LJ together can handle the mana-controlling. Also have Tiburtus w/ Costume +9
    *Red: Colen (Aoe) over Boldtusk +15, Gormek +9 or Scarlett +11
    *Blue: I think Grimm (defense debuff on 3) over Sonya w/ costume +15 or Kiril +11

other options below:

image image image

@Vikingblood80 :wink:

3 Likes