|Preparation Phase Begins
||Battle Phase Begins
This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule
Hero Rarities Allowed
Troop Rarities Allowed
All Element E
Special Rule: Rush Attack
All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!
=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [14 Jun, 2020] - 60th Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, All Elements
=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments
Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!
Some topics to start off with:
Click for some suggested discussion points
- Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
- Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
- Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
- Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
- What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
- Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
- Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
- Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
- Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
- Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?
Defense Team Tracking
Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament
Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
- Which day of the Tournament is it?
- How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
- What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
- What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
- Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
- What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
- What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!
Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments
A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.
=> Click Here for: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards
No Healing!?! No red?
Oh man licking my fingers , this is about to get messy!
Freya - Sif - Telluria - Freya - Skadi
Bring your minions
I’m not sure about that, didn’t we depart fairly completely from the cycle last week, going from a 4* Rush Attack All Elements to a 5* Bloody Battle No Holy/Yellow?
I confirm @zephyr1 this is no longer a normal cycle or last week was an exception ?
I don’t know, but with the small change last week and large change this week, my suspicion is there may be a new cycle in place.
We’ll probably be able to better infer if that’s the case when we see what the new format is tomorrow.
Damn if this is true that Frigg I caught would be sooo useful in here. But no tonics so no chance.
What’s interesting is for the past two tourneys, they are both first timers because the particular combination of elements+modifier (4* rush no red, 5* buff no yellow) have never before appeared in the previous cycles.
So this leads me to believe we are indeed in a new cycle, and probably one that’s trying to fill the voids in certain combinations that has never been set before.
Correct. The one before also deviated
That’s just standard text in all of these
I suspect it’s time for new text, but we’ll see soon enough.
If you go back to the early threads, I used to have different standard text in the template back when we didn’t know there was a rotation, or what format was coming. This is copied from #5 if you want to adapt from it:
Did someone say Kingston Frigg Freya Odin Evelynn??
The cycle is broken…
4* rush all elements.
I’m going with this defense crossing fingers
Extremely rough draft, 99% likely to change
Or maybe I should just go full yurplle instead…
I will try this!
Do you think I should try tanking with somebody else?
I have like 90% of the four star heroes…
I will probably swap Lil’John and Rigard… thoughs?
Options I am considering (also have tiburtus, kiril, grimm+20 but their skills interfere too much)
Had been considering Sapphire but VF isnt good for ninja. Caedmon and Sonya interfere with Wilbur. Leaning Peter’s but not sure. Final option not pictured is Rigard with 8 emblems.
All elements allowed is too many options…
Gullinbursti will surely shine, but mine won’t be leveled in time (at 3/40 now). Oh well, he will be ready for the next 4* rush.
My first idea, but with many good options, this is very likely to change:
@rho I like your gullinbursti choice. Mine is unemblemed do idk what to do there. I like the idea of Rigard or ©Rigard definitely. Buddy could be a big pain. Kiril will be a punk. Bt will make things tough. Seemed like in the last rush attack that 2-3 healers were tough teams to beat. Idk tho. I think your team looks good on paper.