Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face: :fire:
All Element E
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [31st Jan, 2021] - 93rd Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

Defenses of the top 10 finishers last time (Thx @Randi for collecting it):

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

Hmmm.

Aodhan - Gullinbursti - Proteus - Gullinbursti - something green or blue.
I have Orla but she needs to be maxed first and I don’t have emblems for her. C-Mel would be okay for dispel and some supplementary healing. I have LBed Jott and C-Kiril too.

Anyway I expect slayers, pigs, healers and Colen. Kinda surprised one in Top 10 had ninjas in team, as those get penalized in this format.

1 Like

Proteus is kind of squishy for tank, but I guess the yurple with double Gullin helps.

I think I’ll run:
LJ+CB - Frank - Jabbar - Gullinbursti - Sumle

Jabbar isn’t particularly good but is tanky. I could tank with Buddy but I kind of want to use LJ or skittle for green.

Other heroes I’m considering putting in : Buddy, c.Skittleskull, Fura, c.Li Xiu, Shadereave, c.Colen, Jott, c.Tibertus

Some interesting set-ups could be:

• Aodhan or Cillian tank with Jott flank.
  • Boomer tank, in rainbow or yurple (Gullinbursti and c.Li Xiu flanks)

Unfortunately, my Boomer and Aodhan aren’t leveled :neutral_face:
I’m kind of hoping it isn’t 4* rush all elements this week so I can have time to level my Aodhan lol.

2 Likes

At this stage my first thought is to go Proteus, Gillinbursti, Wilbur, Costume Kiril (LB), Caedmon.

But I may change things around to make use of either my Sumle, LB Sapphire, Peters or Mist.

I will try this one:

Yurpbow… :slight_smile:

Sadly no more emblems for the Warpig…

Do you think that 2 healer is overkill? Should I replace Gullin?

I have LJ+12, lbSonya+20, etc…

Any advice would be welcome…!

True, Proteus is literally a Squishy Wizard, but I have emblemed mine towards Defense and HP, and he’s my strongest purple 4* along with Cat (which is not really that great for this format), which I need so I can run 2 piggies.

In other news, I decided to power-level Orla, because even without LB and talents she’s probably the best option because of family bonus, passive that reduces DoTs (hello Colen) and mana speed reduction.

I also decided to limit break Aodhan. Not the best candidate to do that, but I enjoy using him a lot, so why not.

4 Likes

Running similarly…

Going Anton reviver on left , 2 pig flanks and C. 4* Azlar on right wing (forgot his name) :slight_smile:

1 Like

So these are what is running through my head. The troops are crap, but that’s what it is…

I like Wilbur to maximize the output from Gullipiggy, but it does make my LB C Kiril a bit redundant with the def down. Reg side has been LB but the extra levels not done.

I like the double yellow flanks with Wilbur as it may force more purple which has less debuffers.

Any opinions welcomed.

1 Like

@Nightmare2048

C.Sabina stops that team dead-cold…

I would attack that team with Wilbur, C.Sabina, c.Tiburtus, a healer and a slow AoE danage dealer or a strong sniper…

Should work fine enough I hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not really, the only thing you stop is Gullin’s AoE but unless you have cleanser you still have to deal with Proteus’ mana stop and poison, Orla’s mana slow, fiends etc. No team is perfect and I assume not everyone has C. Sabina (I don’t), so I leave it as it is.

1st draft…

Another options is Wilbur+20 insetad of unemblemed Mack.
Jott is to counter using blue heroes,…

1 Like

Not sure if this would hold up. I can emblem once approved. Should I keep proteus in there? Costume little John or non costume? Tiburtus, wilbur, other healers would be an option I suppose.

Your team is very similar to what I’m thinking of.
Frank - Proteus +20 - LB Li Xiu - LJ +20 (normal not costume) - Cillian

The tank and flanks are the only emblemed ones I’ve got in there so wondering if I need to mix it up. People also like healers for this format so a bit worried I haven’t got one.

Think I’m going with this.

Positioning is my concern. I don’t want my reds and blues side by side and the same with my healers creating a tile dump so this is what I come up with.

Non costume. Both do damage but mana slowdown for all is far superior (especially against someone using costume heroes to charge with 2 moves/ 6 stones) in this mode than dodge for 3 which is even dispelable.

I will go with this defense, Counter & Control :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t really know what Cillian does, but a fighter tank can be a pain especially if he charges so fast. Put the two blue beside him and green and boldtusk on the wings.

If the opponent takes blue he will get problems fast when jott fires, if he stacks green against the flanks he’s weak against the tank and with red against both flanks.

1 Like

He’s like Tyr but hits 3 at 315% and also a fighter so can be a PITA with the revives

1 Like

I did think about that set up but it would put the two weakest defensively at tank and flank. I also thought about using Li+9instead of Jott and +18Rigard instead of BT for the rainbow team. Wish I was better at visuaulizing how my defenses will work.