Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Restriction
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Dec 8, 2019] 34th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

something like this could be fun

2 Likes

Not sure about it yet. I feel i need more fire power, that means i would change Kalile for a blue or another yellow. Problem is that my blues are añl fast speed but Gunnar and Nordri so i wouldnt take adventage of the rush clause.

other options

Green

Belith
Barden
Brianne
Mneseo

Red

Jahgnir
Squire rabbit
Namghe

Yellow
Bane
Melia

Blue
Gunnar
Valen
Gato
Nordri

Purple
Baltazar

2 Likes

Plan to run this:

Last time I used this:

Which got me C,A,A,A,A (only one attack lol).

4 Likes

Thinking of running with this:

Thought here is AoE hitters are best for rush tourneys, and cBrienne once she goes off you either cleanse right away or die a swift death if the AoE hitters fire. Can’t decide if I want to keep Agnes or Bane (w/ max CB) since she’s so damn squishy, but she is the definition of a finisher, and wings I feel should be reserved for heroes that have that finishing power.

Roster options:

All thoughts and suggestions welcomed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bauchan is one of the most nightmarish tanks in RA tournaments

Personally I’d look at building the team around him.

Maybe try:
Ulmer - Grevle - Bauchan - Agnes/Melia - Bjorn

Could try Chochin in flank but…

1 Like

Here’s the top 10 defenses from the last time this tourny ran, Dec 8th. A lot of new heroes have been added since then but still might help. Good luck, all.

13 Likes

I was thinking sth like this… I’m just not sure if I should go with c.Gunnar or the regular one. :man_shrugging:t2:
Grevle might give additional survivability for the team, so maybe it make sense to go with defence down for the attacker. However, with regular Gunnar, if they both cast their specials, it should be really difficult to break through that defence.

3 Likes

Going like this, think some attackers will be surprised by my right flank and wing and the massive damage

3 Likes

A wise man once told me there’s no point having a sturdy defense if if can’t knock down the attackers. Casting defense down on the attackers forces them to either cleanse or get their specials off asap or die.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200719_113337

4 Likes

That was my thinking, too. If someone get a great board, these guys will be destroyed anyway. If not, well, there have to be a lot of thinking what to do first. :slight_smile:

Can’t defend against a great board, and the house automatically wins on a bad one. It’s those in-betweens that are tricky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does RA and Bauchan’s +24% mana generation makes faster than very fast?

1 Like

Kinda not sure on this. So I’m throwing this out and we will see how I do…

3 Likes

It’s starting to be very hard to pick one defense team with so many heroes (and with so many costumes). I’ll probably go with this one:

2 Likes

How about this? Namahage and an-windr have same special skills.

2 Likes

Good???

2 Likes

Cookie Settings