Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2021-03-07T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2021-03-18T08:00:00Z
2021-03-13T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [19 Jul, 2020] - 65th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

6 Likes

Last week was in the mountains, so tourney was not my highest priority, but this one should be fun. I was thinking going with a blue tank because I have couple of nice red options to go with double red behind. :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

Other options that could be considered:

I used c.Renfeld in one rush tourney, and scores were good. Also I have c.Hawkmoon+7, but I believe Grevle as a healer and my other red options are better rn.

4 Likes

Hello, Slobix.

I missed you in the last tournament. I’m sure you could have got a good result. Hope you had a wonderful time in the mountains. :wink:

I’m not particularly friend of passive (semi passive in case of Kvasir, as the minions deal little damage) tanks and it turns me mad when there’s no colour restriction. I’d use the costume Gunnar as a tank if I had to choose, as there are less cleansers than dispellers, and if you combine him with Grevle, Melia and Bauchan, it could be hard to beat.

I’m not an expert, but that’s the choice I’d make. :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

First travel in a year, it was really great - thanks! Some skiing as a bonus. :slight_smile:

Regarding defence, Bauchan is really great tank here, but I’m afraid if he’s tanking it would be too risky to put Sudri in the team as well. Hm, c.Gunar with Melia in could be an interesting option. Gonna wait and see what others will do, so I might get few ideas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

???

I don’t know what I’m doing anymore :expressionless:

2 Likes

I’ll go with something like this

I’m unsure if u should go with Gunnar costume or normal Gunnar

1 Like

First draft, maybe something like this (listened to @Silencio ) Could give Gunnar 7 nods on the talent grid…opinions welcome :slight_smile:

Or

1 Like

Now maybe this?? Could swap out Bat for Bjorn to complete the holy/dark counters.

Yes I maxed a Dawa and her costume, yes I intend to use her somehow, no I don’t care for your mockery. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

something like that? what do you think, too passive in the middle

?

Defenses of the top 10 from the last 2 times this tourny was ran. Keep in mind all the new heroes and costumes that have been added since then.

5 Likes

Hi @Jules_Winnfield :slightly_smiling_face:

I suggest:

1. Ulmer for the quick damage to all + defense down to start
  2. kailani to get the +defense and shared damage
  3. definitely shrubbear (built to be a tank)…wait, what? I’ve never seen that…ursiina? Hhhmmmmm…
  4. jahangir for damage to all +DoT
  5. renfeld

Just my thoughts…

Best of Luck

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

2 Likes

I’m going with…

1 Like

Hi @Kerrang
ty for suggestion :slight_smile:

Yes, in Italy it is called Ursina :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhhh!

Thanks @Jules_Winnfield :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s good to know …

Good Luck in the tourney :sparkles:

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

2 Likes

Way too passive, the center three is what does the heavy lifting even in rush, and apart from cRenfeld you’re just asking for all those buffs to be dispelled. Bonus that purple has both a dispeller (Tyrum) AND someone to completely counter Kailani with (Gill-ra). Definitely need to beef up the firepower.

1 Like

Thanks @Kerrang,

good luck to you.

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know this is irrelevant to this conversation but can anyone direct me on how to create a post on the forum? i have an issue i need assistance on regarding the game but dont want to interrupt this thread

1 Like

Not sure about my def team, but I wanna try frosty this time :smiley:

Screenshot_20210307_102518_com.smallgiantgames.empires

1 Like

U need basic access in forum. I think u just joined the forum. Read some post and like and reply to few posts in forum.U will get some access:)

2 Likes