Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2023-01-29T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2023-01-30T08:00:00Z
2023-02-04T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [12 June, 2022] - 164st Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

5 Likes

It should be interesting this round, with the new slowpokes released.

3 Likes

I don’t know why I can’t bring myself to LB or emblem my 3* heroes, but it’s mostly because it keeps me at “sensible” levels in tournaments, and they only really get use in tournaments….

Either way, i’m sorry in advance :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I have no “new” 3* heroes , but maybe my old no-blue-tournament defense will suffice:

Let’s find out… :wink:

1 Like

I’m still in two minds about if I swap Zarel and Rekhetre for Faiez and Sally… I just don’t know if I’ll hve enough condition cleanses to deal with those darn dastardly treevils! And what better way to prevent them, than to block them entirely? :smiley:

If I were you, I would take Faiez instead of Dawn and Sally instead of Rekhetre…
Reds don’t have cleanser or dispeler.

1 Like

Not sure how to post images, sorry…

Current defense, left to right- Zarel, Dawn, Edelaide, Aqeela, Waqas.

Other options- Faiez, Joukahainen, Rekhetre, Maeve.

I feel like Faiez should be in there somewhere, as should Joukahainen. But I don’t feel at the expense of Zarel and Dawn. Do I drop Waqas for either of them? Do I replace Edelaide and Aqeela with Rekhetre and Maeve?

I finally have a strong 3 star roster IMHO, but now have choices to make. All comments appreciated.

I will go with this defense. I think it is better to use Zarel than 3rd Treevil :smile:.

4 Likes

Just don’t set yellow tank - it’s like suicide! Edelaide will quickly get lost in the thicket of Trees… If you don’t have any Tree (best tank IMO), I would take Faiez (anti-Tree protection)
…and maybe Maeve or Edelaide instead of Aqeela.

1 Like

I think Dawn and Edelaide belong to the same Plains Hunter family, so they won’t get Zarel’s 5% mana bonus for Solo heroes

1 Like

I’m maybe going to try one of the defs from previous Top 10 finishers :

I don’t have much of the new 3* heroes, some that are newer are Basil and Zarel which will be good in rush offense, not sure how good will they be in rush defense, but looking at their SS, they could star in defense too. Maybe I can put Zarel over Noril or Maeve?

1 Like

First draft

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Very Fast War / Rush Tournament Suggestion

F2P semi-noob here, never do well in these. Having Treevil would help!

Could I get some advice on my best team? Since I like going rainbow, I am finding my “best” lineup to be Rekhetre/Maeve/Gunnar/Noril/Waqas, but obviously I don’t have those maxed. Or should I swap CBelith and Kvasir for Rek/Noril? Other quality players I feel should be in the mix are cHawkmoon, Poppy, cMnessus. (Just got Faiez in the long run is he my best 3* healer??)

I’ve always gone with my highest power guys, so Bane and Nashgar, but then I get crushed. And I haven’t figured out how to properly use Gramps, I guess.

I assume if I put that as my defense, I’ll be matched against teams with similar power levels?

Thanks!

Think Ill go with this.

1 Like

Talk to me about Zarel. If you are using her, why? If you can pair her with a 4% mana node I get it, but that doesn’t apply to most of the top 3 stars.

Why not? The example you used goes for Treevil as well but that’s never stopped anyone from using him.

Treevil’s special is OP, which is why he makes the cut. I’m not sure that Zarel’s special is in the same league. Maybe it is-that is my question. Are people using her just for her special and not focusing on the mana bump?

Treevil is also very slow compared to Zarel. I tested her in beta and I believe that she may actually do well in very fast events.

She does decent damage for a slow hero and her passive, as well as the rest of the special make her a valuable option.

When I do get around to levelling 3*s again she will definitely be joining my Treevil, Faiez, Rekhetre and Waqas on defense.

1 Like