Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2021-02-21T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2021-02-22T08:00:00Z
2021-02-27T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [05 July, 2020] - 63rd Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

4 Likes

So, assuming it stays the way, the question is following:

What tank will you use and why Alfrike?

5 Likes

Someone cheaper bc Zynga does not deserve my money :rofl:

Truth Jokes aside, I’ll problably use C. Vivica+20 as tank since that´s what I got avaible. Not a complain since I’m super thankful for my sweet magician. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My main problem with 5* tournaments is the matching. Just because I have some Season 1 heroes with +20 emblems doesn’t mean I should be sent against alfrike+heimdall+kitty in boots+frigg+b. knight combos in the FIRST DAY. So unbalanced it doesn´t even give me motivation to try.

5 Likes

Sigh. I like the color-limited tourneys so much more :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Really tempted to put out this one as a semi-joke. It’s not like I can put out some killer defense nobody can beat so why pretend you have something great when you don’t right?

I guess the more practical option would be this:

Yes yes Freaky tank needs yellow flank, too bad all I have are two Joons and a Malosi, unless I want to put cHu Tao at flank lol. And yes I’m baiting a blue stack here.

1 Like

I prefer your second option though or C. Marjana instead of Frida from first setup.

Both are strong :slight_smile:

I dont have Alfrike, so my plan is to revive and health boost :

Mother North - Gullinpig - Ursena - Heimdall - C. Azlar

The other one I am tempted to go is :

Mother North - Ursena - Gullinpig (or Odin) - Karnov - Mother North

Even more revive, and you cant bring black vs Ursena and Karnov , so Pig or Odin have more survivability :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am going with different for this.
I will experiment and use Clarissa +18 as my tank, and then Vanda +19 & Telluri flanks. And I am thinking Zimkitha +17 wing with someone else but i can’t remember who see I put as wing.

I am tired of always doing Telluria as tank for stuff like this, so want to just try random stuff - who knows it may work, or it may not lol

2 Likes

The only 2 I’m sure of so far

Here’s some candidates in addition to the ones you see Screenshot_20210221-042231
Thoughts?
EDIT- it’s too bad I don’t have any Emblems on © horghall, Khagan, Viv, etc.

1 Like

I think “Alberich, Queen of Hearts, Guinevere, Atomos, Skadi”

1 Like

I like it a lot! I realized I have 250 ranger Emblems. Think it’s worth putting them on khagan? I’d probably strip them off after the week so probably not right

Khagan is pretty powerful in rush attack but I am not sure if it worth or not. Put 250 Ranger Emblems on Khagan might not enough to make big change.

1 Like

You’re right it’s like +4. 65 +50 +50 +65 = 230
What are you thinking about going with @u2371 ?

For attack team, maybe “Alberich, Guinevere, Miki, Zocc, Queen of Hearts”. There aren’t many good heros for rush attack.

1 Like

Think I’ll go with…

Double revive usually serves me well in rush

5 Likes

Hmmm… Heimdall or Ursena as a tank?

2 Likes

Gonna go with this team

2 Likes

Bertila finally gets her chance to play some Defense :heart_eyes:

Not looking forward to the offense side :yum:

3 Likes

I would go

Alberich - QOH - Guinevere - Atomos - Skadi

:slight_smile:

Mana cutting at very fast speed along with taunts and revive will prove very deadly :slight_smile:

Atomos is there to constantly revive and Skadi to stop enemy minions in case they wish to infest board vs Guin (Bera, Freya) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m going to go with this defense team, I have been looking forward towards rush tournaments!

Hopefully if I can gather enough food today I can take Mother North up to +7 and Santa up to +16.

2 Likes

Planning to put up this up…any inputs