Here’s a few steps:

Then:

Hope this helps…

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

@JonahTheBard , @Dudeious.Maximus , @Guvnor

…just in case…

3 Likes

Think I’ll give this a try. It’s changed several time already and may change again

2 Likes

I’d put a blue tank if you can help it, with Sudri there’s already a huge incentive for the attackers to get rid of red tiles ASAP, and you certainly don’t want to encourage them to take a red stack.

My team

1 Like

Have my final decision, with few emblems here and there, on paper this is my strongest defence ever, by far. Let’s see if it pays off. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After looking at teams that did well last tournament this is what I’m thinking. It is light on firepower, but man is it going to be annoying if you don’t start with a lot of green on the board.

I have most of the other 3 stars except for Bjorn and some of the event ones.

I think Sudri would also be a good idea, but who to replace? I think all of them are needed for this defense to work like it’s meant to.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Thinking this.

1 Like

I feel like trying a new defense this time:

2 Likes

Trying to fight with style I see :slight_smile:

Hopefully Belith goes off Earlier than enemy bring dispel or def down :wink:

Your Bjorn cant afford to die, or you loose all dmg. Risky

1 Like

Jelenleg 3-as szériából ez a legerősebb védő csapatom! De melletem áll az esélytelenek nyugalma :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

image|281x500

I am going Shrubbear - C. Oberon - Bauchan - Frosty - Bjorn

I invite yellow. Frosty does well vs Kvasir anyway, since he will still do 30% heal. And Bjorn will take down Kvasirs.

Surdri or Jahangir are problems, thats where Shrubby comes in.

Bauchan and Shrubbear will try to keep Oberon alive for multiple casts to win :slight_smile:

Thinking to put this, but I can change… to a destructive option

1 Like

Thinking something along these lines. Can also make it 5 slow heroes by putting in Sudri in for Shrekok. Major attack boosts with Al-Windr and Shrekok via Gunnar sharing the damage. Thoughts?

Possible disadvantages includes not having a healer.

Trying something new:

Last time

⚔ [19 Jul, 2020] - 65th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements - #137 by Vikingblood80

1 Like

@Slobix @Wimster8 @666martin666 @MerlinM80 @pepeswine

Any reason you guys running with base Gunnar instead of his costume? Then looking at the past top 10 nobody is using his costume, makes me think I’m missing something. :thinking:

For me I’ve always found the costume version way more threatening for that defense down. Sure the spirit link can be a drawback and maybe even save the attacker somewhat, but as long as the defense is mostly AoE with no or one sniper that spirit link doesn’t really matter. Base Gunnar makes way more sense for buff boost though, since he makes the team almost impossible to kill, and now everybody hits 40% harder.

1 Like

I think I’m missing something as well.

I was thinking about this team:

However, I took a look to the list of the best defenses that @Randy shared with us and I don’t see Gunnar’s costume.:man_shrugging:t4:

Both versions can be extremely annoying in rush attack, if they get to cast their special. I chose passive version to squeeze in Bjorn. I could go with costume, but in that case my team would be something like this:

I believe both could be effective. If regular Gunnar casts the spirit link, supported with Grevle and Bauchan, it will be very hard to break through.

After comments by @rho, changed to this. This is closer to what I ran last time and got AAAAA last time.

1 Like

1st draft…

1 Like

Would Pixie or Bane be better on defense for this ?