Zocc or Kadilen?

First I wanna say thanks to all who helped me before and I hope you all will help me now to.
I can lvl max only one of them but not sure Kandilen or Zocc???
I like Zocc in raids when he hits Sartana and she hits friendly target. Using him is fun sometimes. Also Kandilen is great when she hits all target.
One day hope to have both at max but for now only one is possible.

1 Like

Had the same problem i was favouring Kadilen but then got Heimdall but will be in the situation once Iā€™ve maxed Heimdall

1 Like

If you are leveling this green hero mostly for raids/war, I would consider what other green heroes you have and what potential synergies/teams you can make before deciding which hero to max. If you have a lvl 23+ green mana troop I would probably go for Zocc. If you need one for defense team I would lean towards Kadilen. Depends on what other heroes you got.

3 Likes

Maybe my poll can give you some advice

Zocc for nice elemental link

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious who you decide to ascend. I donā€™t have Zocc so no direct experience playing him. I have a flat Kadi Iā€™d definitely max if I can get her costume.

Overall agree with @B1gHeadAss suggestions between the two.

2 Likes

I have Zocc at 2/60 (waiting on compass b/c this game decides to give me 19 gloves but 0 compasses) and got Kadilen (1/1) during summons last Atlantis or something. Iā€™m personally gonna bring Zocc up to 3/70 first and see how I like him. Green is the only color that I still donā€™t have a mana troop which is frustrating. I also got Heimdall, Ratatoskr, and Margaret all sitting at 3/70 with 12 tonics and 30+ shields.

1 Like

If you use in rainbow team for defense go for Kadilen. If you are going to use it on monoteam go Zooc for sure. I have him in node 8 and mana troop 17 and its preety fun to use also in raids for blue tanks. Kadilen costume is another thingā€¦

2 Likes

If you are going to choose between them, best be comparing them at their final form:

Iā€™m personally fond of Zocc, but then I use him against Titans (mindless attack, woohoo!) :grin:

Kadilen is Fast, not average, and hits ā€œallā€, so the argument could be made for her tooā€¦ :thinking:

5 Likes

Gratz on getting a hotm.

2 Likes

Thanks for good advices.
This is green heroesā€¦

Iā€™d lean towards Zocc because that mindless attack blocks entire specials, but Kadilen is underrated and greatly helps your team to survive if you time her right. You could make a case for either. Kadilen is better if using for a defense.

2 Likes

How much dmg does the Titanā€™s mindless attack do to itself?

I actually find blocking a titanā€™s mana with heroes like Proteus to be a bad thing depending on what level titans youā€™re hitting. Iā€™d much rather take on a titanā€™s special, which wonā€™t kill any of my heroes, than take a slash attack from a 12* or 13* titan which can 1-shot a hero. After the titan special attack, I can just use an antidote.

I guess using Zocc wouldnā€™t lead to this issue. Never thought of using him for titans.

1 Like

If you had Almur maxed, then probably Kadilen. Iā€™d probably max Almur before either of them considering where you seem to be in the game. You have only two ascended fours (both of which were excellent choices, well done), so more depth I think.

I really like Zocc, but he is a bit more niche. Kadilen is useful in wars as an off olour in 3-2 or 4-1, just pick on sniper based teams

2 Likes

Honesty, i wouldnt focus on your 5ā˜† greens yet. If so Kadilen would be my pick, but you have still work to do with some valuables green 4ā˜† that will make your titan hits, raid/war attacks and events/quest a lot easier.

Almur
Melendor

Here is up to you if you want to start one of your 5ā˜†.

But consider doing second caedmon too. So useful for wars. And as you have the costume you will have the chance to use a dispeler and a cleanser. Lot of flexibility

I like little john for titans and events but hes not a top/priority 4ā˜† green.

Good luck!

7 Likes

Thanks for advices.
Iam thinking to make a good team.
Is this have any sense?

1 Like

Ofcourse all to be at max and Costume

With titans depriving the titan of a special also soaks up a turn and also causes the titan to damage itself (I think in the ballpark of 600 to 800 for a 14* but Iā€™ll pay closer attention next time). With a cascade it could end up being 2 turns used up. For rarest you generally do want to prevent the titan from using its special

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to try him on a Tigerā€¦the trick would be keeping Zocc alive long enough to fire :grin:

1 Like

Itā€™s still very hard decisions :frowning: